Search results

1. We are alive!!

Hi all, How do we make this club big again like in our glory days?????? need recruit...
  2. leslie

Mloc - track day pics

need to know if you guys are willing to pay rm400-450 for track day.. coz SIC prices are crazy now adays for car clubs
  3. leslie

anyone know evo mechanic in malacca..

In Melaka also look for Alfred or Kojai... if you are stuck there...
  4. leslie

Mitsubishi EVO - INSURANCE Issue

i find it quite easy with Etiqa..:)
  5. leslie

how to be member of MLOC

Hi Rezzetiqa, Welcome to MLOC. you can contact our Melaka State Leaders Chaboy or Kojai. PM me your contact and i will forward you their numbers !! Cheers Leslie Ewe President of MLOC
  6. leslie

Photoshoot and Movie coverage

ok man.. if you cant get me. pls sms me. just incase if i'm stuck in a meeting. cheers!!! Happy Holidays!!!!
  7. leslie

Happy chinese new year 2013

Happy Chinese new year to all members and friends!!! happy holidays and drive safe !!!
  8. leslie

Photoshoot and Movie coverage

i think after cny he will call la.. all in holiday mood !! lolz
  9. leslie

Buying a Lancer Evo?

have a look on what clutch it is.. stock clutch in evo is quite comfortable. if its hard.. it might be those old type exedy single plate racing clutches.. the old exedy ones are quite hard...
  10. leslie

TT Session 12th January 2013

i'm still tbc on this.. got work that day... hopefully i finish early and join the noise!!! hehehe
  11. leslie

The 2012 MLOC AGM "Drive The Passion"

The 2012 AGM has ended. Full of fun and laughter!!! Thank you all members that participated in our AGM 2012. and thank you all committees that poured their heart and strength out for making this happen. Thank you!
  12. leslie

MLOC 2012 AGM " Drive The Passion" registering over ZTH is officially CLOSED!!!!! no more entries from here!! So Since its closed. i still wont reveal the prizes.. but i can reveal some sponsors!!! hehe OUR 4 MAIN SPONSORS ARE!!!! *drum roll* 1. Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia 2...
  13. leslie

EVO 7 stuffs for sale!!!!!!!

raptorise... are you still here???? long time no see liow!!
  14. leslie

Update attendance list A rough team allocation.. any changes you can change your colors here!! 1.Leslie (working committee) 2.Johnny (working committee) 3.Herman (working committee) 4.Eddie (working committee) 5.Jeff 6.Foo 7.Nash Lim 8.Sean 9.Shuhairy 10.Ashraf 11.Madie 12.Ah kit 13.Ah...
  15. leslie

ceramic coating

heat resistant... ceramico only have a black and dark grey coating.. i'm looking for the white color coating.
  16. leslie

The 2012 MLOC AGM is a major revival of the club as we move into the future. It took us 3 years in the making of this year AGM with the aim to provide members with more fun activities with an experience of a lifetime. Members will be separated into a group of 3 cars per team. You can give your...
  17. ceramic coating

Does anyone know where to do White ceramic coating? its usually black.. or grey.. but i'm looking for white.. any idea?:confused::hmmmm:
  18. leslie

Buying a Lancer Evo?

happy shopping!!!:wavey:
  19. leslie

BOB!!!!!!! kemana kau pergi BOB!! kerinduan club terhadap mu tersangat la!! hahahaha
  20. leslie

Buying a Lancer Evo?

if stock evo 7 you might be able to get around 90++k - 105k.. loan will be quite difficult as banks are quite strict nowadays. try motortrader or Cars for Sale Malaysia › Used Cars · New Cars » Carlist.my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Those farker....stole my exhaust tip for what ? :angry:
stupid farker. Now i cannot sell my muffler aleady.
they were trying to steal my whole muffler...but they didnt because got one bracket very hard to reach.. so they didnt take it..just took my tip... :angry:
F***ers..... :angry: hope they get strike by lighting... :angry:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience