Search results

1. Hikaru

DC2 on EG6 or EK9?

funny thing is OP asking for original EG6 or EK9, very few EG6 are in Malaysia and needless to say an EK9 is extremely rare..... lol. I think the OP is looking for any SR3 or SO3 instead.
  2. Hikaru

Honda Edix Accessories

No SPAMMING, PLEASE. FAILED.
  3. Hikaru

Need Help: EK9 Front & Rear Bumper Beam

The front is P&P, rear will need very minimal mod which can be resolved by common senese.
  4. Hikaru

Bush replacement for Civic EJ

Changing all bushes won't solve the problem, have to change the ball joints and end links for ARB as well. Nothing beat the HOP. I changed mine 5 years ago, all HOP and it last until now. When comes to HOP, make sure you insist those Made in Japan, those HOP made in Thailand is slightly...
  5. Hikaru

Spot the fakes from the real thing Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold Clone Alert

For the records, N1 has nothing to do with me. They are authorized dealer so you can crack their signboard if they do sell the fake one. You mentioned that your friend bought one from them and it cracked after 2 days, but that doesn't justify it's a fake one unless you have all the tell tell...
  6. Hikaru

Spot the fakes from the real thing Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold Clone Alert

I think the whole market is selling fake stuff in malaysia, but I doubt N1 will do so. They are one of the authorized dealers by SKUNK2 in Malaysia. You can also check Pentagon.
  7. Hikaru

yes still in US. Not a good idea to say so if you don't have rigid proof. You can sue them all over the place though if you have proof since they are authorized distributor in Malaysia by SKUNK2.
  8. Hikaru

Spot the fakes from the real thing Pro Series Intake Manifold Clone Alert

N1 is legit, they are selling the real thing under 1k so why bother to buy the fake one?
  9. Hikaru

WARNING: Fake ASR Subframe Braces on the Loose!!

why would you even bother to ask?
  10. Hikaru

EK4 Si Ori For Sale

it says Si, so it's 4 doors..... lol
  11. Hikaru

The most obvious one is the rectangular mold mark left on the fake manifold besides the brand tag, marked as "2". Also, if you look at the small reinforce metal piece, the shape is different. Skunk is slope while fake is straight. Check the highlight area. There is also a series number...
  12. Hikaru

WARNING: Fake ASR Subframe Braces on the Loose!!

it's in the article, somewhere near LA.
  13. Hikaru

fake performance parts is weak.........!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Bros,

Anyone knows where i can find a working 2006 proton gen2 1.3 engine?
Kinda need it urgently as my current engine really koyak already.:banghead:

All help appreciated.
If you have any contacts, please PM me directly.

Many Thanks,:adore:
Danny
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience