ada lagi ker bro?
  2. W

[WTS] Mit Lancer & Inspira ralliart bumper

pm me the price bro with painting....tq
  3. W

Proton Wira Aeroback 1.8 Mivec Year 2000

loc kuantan
  4. Proton Wira Aeroback 1.8 Mivec Year 2000

Proton Wira Aeroback Millenium Edition, 2000 converted to 4G93 Mivec. Engine endorsed in 2008 and the specs are as follows :- Engine :- *4G93 Mivec *SGTi block *Kings Performance Conrod & Main bearing *NGK cable plug *Cusco replica 4-2-1 extractor + piping 2.5" + Trust Beatmax titanium muffler...
  5. W

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

thanks bro....will visit n test it tomorrow
  6. W

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

hi guys....well read all ur comments on this car..... im interested with this car and would like to set an appointment with a seller tomorrow....the car is here in mudah Honda Accord Euro R - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my any comments?.....would like to be part of this rare owner of...
  7. W

First Impression: 2011 VW Polo GTI

so tempting but the 14k d/payment let me down......anyway to overcome this :banghead:
  8. W

Alza opinion

i've owned one since last year and for me its a great buy. lucky for me none of the problems raised by the 1st batch buyer happen to my car. about the sound proofing, its a bit of let down as the roof and door is not well insulated but, hey think about the price. it can easily fixed by...
  9. W

Mivec Club

tq bro....saw ur engine in ur blog.....nice....and saw ur wiring at the intake r very few....r u using EMS?
  10. W

Mivec Club

anyone mod their mivec with skunk intake....what r the numbers?
  11. W

Totalled Lamboghini?

shit do happens regardless what car u ride.....thanks god all drivers ok....but please do not race on public road...tq
  12. W

L.E.D Side Sill Plates

bro pm me price for alza...tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Schumacher in 2004 after beating Loeb in a one-off challenge<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Media information: 20 June 2007
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• Michael Schumacher confirmed for the 2007 Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium
• Wembley Stadium to be transformed into a custom-built tarmac race track
• Racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience