Search results

1. C

1 stop sound proof solution

I would like to insulate the car hood (bonnet). Must be fire retardant material. What do you recommend? Tq.
  2. C

Samsung Note 2, Samsung S4, iPhone 5 Carbon Fibre Case

will it affect the NFC function?
  3. C

BMW Problem & Warranty - Consumers Point..

Issue has been filed with the Tribunal. I've emailed all the press..Thank you for the post Blackhowling, thats exactly my point. BMW Msia is aware of the problem and they said their 'technical team' concur with Ingress' findings which is bull. Exactly what they did to come to the conclusion...
  4. C

sarutobi84, U mean BMW refunded you 9K? Good for you. My job requires me to be outstation frequently, my first errant when I return post CNY break is to file the case with tribunal. I do have a copy of the lab test report but thats assuming we have full confidence in their disclosure..nobody...
  5. C

The engine is still in dismantled state. Unless an overhaul costing 17K or engine change is carried out, I suppose my 5 year waranty/ free maintenance would be void if I do what you suggested. What an ingenius way by them to recoup the cost of the maintenance package right? Its all very...
  6. C

Bro, thats why I'm sharing it up here seeking advice and opinion. I'm aware of the tribunal but who knows perhaps other forumers might have other ideas.. At the moment after reading the thread given by g4i8y0t, the Tribunal is the way go. I appreciate all the responses. Will file the case with...
  7. C

Water in oil sump/oil pan not fuel tank. That rules out the fuel station. ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 AM ---------- Thank you. I'm seriously considering that.
  8. BMW Problem & Warranty - Consumers Point..

Greetings to all, * If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. * -Quote- * I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a...
  9. C

My Tribunal Cases.

Liked...
  10. C

[wts] atv

Will drop by your showroom sometime next week..
  11. C

[wts] atv

Hi, The price stated is before or after 30% discount?
  12. C

ROTA December Arrival.

Price for 15"?
  13. C

Sport Rim Enkei RPF 1

PM price pls. Incl tyres?
  14. C

Wts: Kumho ku36

How much 205/50/15? Need 4 pcs. Thank you.
  15. C

Raised Hood..

From what I know, its dangerous as during a head on collision the hood will end up decapitating the front occupants of the car, now that the hood is raised. Remember the hood is designed to fold up like a reverse V in a collision, in it's original position. Best is having a reverse scoop if the...
  16. C

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

Hi, kindly PM cost for endorsing Toyota Starlet engine change from 4E to 5E (1300cc to 1500cc). Do you need to take the car or it's not necessary?
  17. C

garage sales..clear unused stocks...

Hi, PM best price for the TE37.
  18. C

rim enkei tuning ori japan 16inch pcd100

Picture pls. Tks.
  19. C

WTS : Original RAYS Volk Racing CE28 white color

Wanna swap with Enkei RP-F1 15" original gold color? Rims were purchased new and in pristine condition.. Will MMS pic if interested.
  20. C

New Volk Racing T37 SL

17" PCD 114.3 How much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience