Search results

1. P

MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

Im not surprised. Perhaps a nervous breakdown:D Im sure they can afford to keep two set of tyres. 1 set for the cruise and another for the drags. Can even afford to have another girlfriend. haha:) Come and think of it, there's enough bodykit to buy "god knows how many other stuff" to...
  2. P

It's obvious that the car has problem hooking ..and that applies to all the others GTRs. IMO, why not just turn it into a Pro-GTR(ie with 28' drag slicks) plus some crazy diet, since they can afford to cash in for the mods.... and give it a last shot next time around..
  3. P

Toyota MR2 AW11

Im looking for the interior bits now as well as the wiring loom. Found the rear end at RM1,500.00 minus the engine. Good deal?
  4. Toyota MR2 AW11

Guys, Does anyone know where I can get the bodyparts(e.g , doors, quarter panels, windscreen/window glasses) and interior parts(door trimboards, dashboard,etc) for this car in KL? It's not easy to find them. Your help is much appreciated. Kind regards.
  5. P

The 3SGTE 4WD powered AE92, I heard its from Kuching? Which workshop and tuner who did the conversion?
  6. P

Haltech

RocK, You have PM.:regular_smile:
  7. P

Sandakan Drag Race

Tawau is done, Miri is done.....Sandakan?
  8. P

They are setup in such a way cause they love the smell of gas...and they need it too to get high...it takes someone to drive at that sort of speed.
  9. P

Sandakan Drag Race

No worries. Do give me a call when you're in KK.
  10. P

Sandakan Drag Race

Mira, Im off to Tawau today(1st September) for a few hours(return flight to KK is at 9.15pm). If you're free to meet up at Tawau say at 6 or 7pm, PM me ur number. I will call and meet you if time/situation permits. I'll be in Lahad Datu in the morning/noon and reach to Tawau somewhere...
  11. P

Sandakan Drag Race

mosquitos...that's a good one. Nova, I'd really love to know why proper dragstrips use concrete barriers instead of tyres. Im sure they went through time and trouble to make a dragstrip safe. Any ideas? Lets discuss about safety in a dragstrip in general...what we're lacking? I...
  12. P

Sandakan Drag Race

I totally agree that none should be near to the track. However, Im not sure on the old tyre idea. There must be a good reason why proper dragstrips use concrete. IMO, tyres being flexible, or more properly term, elastic may cause more damage during impact(e.g bounce of the car elsewhere) when...
  13. P

Sandakan Drag Race

I'll get some shots on my next trip there. After the Tawau incident today, I hope the owner puts up a concrete barrier to prevent the cars from crashing into race marshalls and spectators.
  14. P

3S-GE Qs.

Apparently, it does, but I believe power is down to 170ps. Im using the ST182 3S-GE Auto. I can tell you it's crap when it's in auto form. I feel that the original 3S-FE is a better engine if it's Auto as the 3S-FE seems to produce more torque at an earlier RPM than the 3S-GE. It just seems to...
  15. P

3S-GE Qs.

I guess a ballpark figure of RM2,500 should get me a decent 3S-GE (ST202) then .. Ok, Since no one can answer me on where to get the Toda stuff for the 3S-GE, ..usually, who sells Toda stuff for Honda?I bet that guy should be able to bring in some for the 3S-GE.. www.todaracing.com...
  16. P

3S-GE Qs.

I can say it'd be a tight fit when compared to a Toyota Corona, which is already considered tight. Ask any mechanic on how to replace the timing belt without removing the engine(ie 3SGE on an AE101) and see their response.
  17. P

3S-GE Qs.

That's a bargain. What's the mileage like? Out of topic, you have any clue to any changes to the oil pump from the ST-182 to the ST202 engines? Intend to rev it to 9k rpm or more.
  18. P

3S-GE Qs.

Thanks QiW and S.W.Yap. RM1,500.00 is damn cheap. Is that for a manual transmission? If it's RM5k, I might as well stick to the current ST-182 3S-GE that I have as the internals will be changed anyway so the cash is better spent elsewhere(ie Cams, shimless buckets, etc.) again, thanks...
  19. P

3S-GE Qs.

Sorry, my mistake. The 3S-GE red top "BEAMS" are fitted to celicas(ST202) from december 1997 onwards. The ST203s are 4WS versions. They're pretty hard to get nowadays huh..even the 180ps versions.
  20. P

The World Fastest Hyundai AWD Auto

470hp!?!?! Bet there's an error there buddy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience