Search results

1. J

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

jasman/eg3+5/petaling/0176065570 - [email protected]
  2. J

B18B Swap

rapinsoul ...i think same as b20, if u want use head b16a u must do line oil vtec to the solenoid valve coz b18b/b20 no vtec. Coz line oil vtec not same from block to the head b16a Then cut off the knocking sensor from your ecu la if not check light menyala or make new one knocking sensor...
  3. J

B18B Swap

as i know piston b18b 81mm low compression but the cranshaft , gasket head, belting and water pump same as b20 if not mistaken la. Low cost upgrade but powerful.
  4. J

B18B Swap

Im also using b16A head and b18b block but u must do line oil vtec and cut the knocking sensor. So far ok no prob.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience