Search results

1. Questions on speaker cable

Hi all, I have some quentions regarding speaker cable to use for my ICE wiring. I'm planning for my setup with a decent comp set and a 12" 2ohm DVC sub with a 4 channel amp to start my entry level setup into 'low class' SQ . I have called up an popular ICE shop, they quoted me that the...
  2. Powerzone cam

[/COLOR]Powerzone cam for 4G13 and 4G15 ITEM RESERVED --> don know using it for how long liao, got 2yrs+ gua, but no problem at all, because i only use Shell Helix Ultra full Syn oil, will not have wear-off problem. RM480 + labour cost for both cars cam swap, that mean u must give me your...
  3. 320mm Momo Silver Jet

Momo Silver Jet --> it is an original Momo 320mm diameter steering wheel, in good condition like new without any leather wear & tear. Bought in S'pore. Oh ya, boss kit will be given together if the buyer is Wira owner. how do u feel when see this nice and cun steering wheel? PM me, if u...
  4. W

Alternator specification

Guys, can anybody tell me are there any different spec for the alternator use by Proton 1.3, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.8 ? Last few month my Wira 1.5 alternator faulty, and my father get changed it with a 2nd hand 1.3 alternator. Since that day i monitor my voltmeter gauge, voltage before ignition is...
  5. Stock alarm+immobilizer, turbo timer

i am having ???? regarding how the stock alarm+aftermarket immobilizer work together with turbo timer? let say now i have stock alarm and immobilizer in my car, as normal i arm & disarm when leaving & entering car. but when i install a turbo timer for my turbo car, when i leave the car and arm...
  6. Stock alarm+immobilizer, turbo timer

i am having ???? regarding how the stock alarm+aftermarket immobilizer work together with turbo timer? let say now i have stock alarm and immobilzaer in my car, as normal i arm & disarm when leaving & entering car. but when i install a turbo timer for my turbo car, when i leave the car and arm...
  7. Metering for Turbo engine

Bro, just wonder what are the minimum require metering stuff for turbo engine and its function? 1. Turbo timer -- 2. Boost meter -- 3. Oil temperature meter -- . . . any else and pls tell me which one is a must to install, thanks..
  8. W

Putra's ECU

guys, Anybody know Putra year 2000 or 2001 equiped with with ECU, Mitsu or Siemens ECU? How can i differential the ECU model from Putra just to look at the engine? As i know Wira's ECU can be recognised from the throttle body, so how a bout Putra?
  9. Need help...,

i have a 2" meter pillar for my Wira, can anybody tell me how to take out my OEM driver side plastic pillar cover in order to install the gauge pillar? i don want to overlap it on the OEM plastic pillar because my gauge pillar is direct fit size as the OEM one.
  10. Need help ..

bit confuse with the wiring, can anybody help? please explain to me what/which wire connect to where, why? i want to DIY install. thanks.
  11. wts:Powerzone cam+PZ 421+PZ piping

Want to sell off my Powerzone stuffs before trade in my 4G15P due to engine conversion. PowerZone performance cam + PowerZone 4-2-1 + PowerZone piping (with original PZ bullet + additional swirl type bullet), letting go sooner. PM me your price.
  12. Toyota Vios

guys, any idea where can i get Toyota Vios rear rooftop antena? prefer original package.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, if I don't want to go for adjustables

and just want lowered look with matching absorber, which combo should I go for?

spring choice, and absorber combo..

APM/GAB/KYB/D2?....

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience