Search results

1. S

Meguair's 3 Step Polish Kit

Meguiar's products are available at ACE Hardware outlets (Midvalley,Ikano), Home-Fix outlets (1-U, Great Eastern Mall, Bangsar Village) or Eneos Each of the Deep Crystal System step costs RM 35.. so the Cleaner, Polish & Wax will set you back about RM 105. There was a 15% off promotion in...
  2. S

How To Clean Up Bird Shit?

Keep a bottle of Meguiar's Quik Detailer for such emergencies... spray on and wipe
  3. S

house paint on car ?

or get a can of motorcycle spray paint
  4. S

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

A new installment of the NFS series will be out in November.. NFS: Most Wanted.. http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/home.jsp :)
  5. S

wat brand HID is the whitest??

5000K should give you almost pure white 4300K - yellowish white 5000K - white 6000K - white with blue tinge 8000K - bluish white, slight hints of purple
  6. S

samans prices

Speaking of summons, I just checked on Rilek.com.my and recently found a summon for illegal parking by the roadside(Traffic Obstruction) - RM 70. The summon was dated on June but I never recall seeing any summon slip on my windscreen.. what puzzled me was the date and time the summon was issued...
  7. S

feel you're expert??come in...

BMW E3 - (1968-1977) 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.3 "New Six" sedans E9 - (1969-1975) 2800CS, 3.0CS, 3.0CSL "New Six" coupés E12 - (1972-1981) 5 Series E21 - (1975-1985) 3 Series E23 - (1977-1986) 7 Series E24 - (1976-1989) 6 Series E26 - (1978-1981) M1 E28 - (1981-1988) 5 Series E30 -...
  8. S

feel you're expert??come in...

Audi A4: B5 chassis B6 chassis B7 - Recently launched A4
  9. S

Car Services For Kancil n Kelisa n Kenari Car Only

does he do camber adjustment?
  10. S

i've installed my avant garde oledi!

hmm what amps are you using? I bought my set a month ago still havent installed them yet <_<
  11. S

installation costs

What about the amp? Need to drill holes also right? Where do we tap the power for the amp from? :unsure:
  12. [WTS] RCmodify 3000MAH Stickpack Battery

I have here a complete set of a RCmodify Stickpack Battery.. The battery pack itself includes 6 Sanyo Ni-MH 3000MAH batteries rated at 1.2V each. Also includes high quality power cable attachment. It also comes with a 12V car charger unit, and as an extra, I'll throw in a standard AC/DC adapter...
  13. S

Blaupunkt 4 channel amp for sell

I presume this amp model was released many years back? Tried to do a search on this amp and couldn't find much details on it
  14. S

Kelisa Gathering

too bad i'm in Penang now :ph34r: any kelisas from penang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience