Search results

1. D

Forgot password

Hi Admin, My friend is a registered user in this forum but recently have forgotten his password. He tried using the forgot password feature but never got his password in my mailbox His email address: [email protected]
  2. DIY: Changing Myvi Disc Rotor... solves the judder problem when braking.

Hi All, Again with another DIY journey of mine. This time its still the same car as before which is my wife's 7 year old Myvi. During the absorber change previously (Myvi Absorber Change), I see that the brake pads were worn and should be around time to change as it has been used for around 7...
  3. DIY: Changing Myvi absorbers.... solves the kluk kluk sound.

Hi All, Today I bring to you not a detailing journey of mine but a recent DIY that I did for my wife's Myvi. Car has been driven around for 7 years and it is giving out this "kluk kluk" sound on any uneven roads. That sound annoys me and after much research (not really, just a few read up)...
  4. Opti-Coated: Blinding White Civic

Hi All, We now return to you with a brand spanking new white Honda Civic ......(this was done last year in 2013). Only now I manage to back date the posting. The owner of this car is the brother of the owner of the white VW Golf. He became very interested and excited after seeing his...
  5. Ford Focus gets focused....and Opti Coated.

Hi All, Okay, today I am posting a journey taken back in CNY 2013..... yes, 2013. I have already posted this on my blog a few weeks back and finally got some time to share it in ZTH. Nasty html codes.... blogspot and zth uses 2 difference codes for their images. Car was bought new and...
  6. You want it... you get it... epic leather cleaning.

Hi All, Now I return with another journey of interior cleaning and a bit of cataract removal. Before I start, let's just say I found a video of how NOT to clean your interiors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FtEmkPIMk So.... if it is not cleaned by using a pressure washer..... how...
  7. Hmm..... which 50/50 would you want to see first.

Hi All, It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus. First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams...
  8. Atos: The revival.....

First and foremost..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. The past two weeks have been hectic as I struggle to clean the house and attend to multiple detailing request by owners whom want their car prep and ready for the massive family gathering for CNY. The Atos is no exception as it has been...
  9. Opti Coated : VW Golf TSi... another blinding white.

Missed out on an appointment last Saturday with a forum member due to this detailing journey. What started off as a partial coating became a full blown coating. Was discussing with the owner's husband and had an understanding to coat only the front bumper and front bonnet. Ended up with an...
  10. DIY Myvi: Servicing Master Brake Pump

A break from the usual detailing, this is one of my DIY aka "kiamsap wanna save money and not give mechanic money" journey. So I was in Melaka with my wife driving her Myvi around when suddenly she felt that the brakes were not biting. It has this sinking feel to it. I tested it and thought...
  11. BMW: Does a new car need to be corrected prior coating?

Today, I bring you a car that has its acronym associated with so many names that it is impossible to list out all of it so I will list out what I have in my memory now: - Brings Me Women - Banish My Workers - Bullied My Way - Bought Me Wishes The car was acquired by the owner roughly 1...
  12. Nissan Latio Sport: Blemish killer.

Hi folks, I am back and I bring you today a partial correction and deep cleansing of a white Nissan Latio Sport. As most of you already know, I own a white car as well and having a really clean white car is indeed a very awesome feeling. Now, let the story begin. Typical of white cars...
  13. D

erm... inappropriate ads?

Hi Admins, Just noticed that there has been some inappropriate ads within the forum. Namely from "Watch MyGF" and "Wicked.com" Thanks.
  14. Myvi: Back to eye surgery.

Hi Folks, Sorry that I been missing awhile. Been busy with the Delsol, life, holiday, life, office work, life and a few other things. Ehem ehem, ok, lets get down to it shall we. Upon arrival, the headlamps were blurry, yellowish and having the typical symptoms of a failing headlamp...
  15. DelSol: Its all bout the SOUL.

This time, my journey brings me to another level of epicness..... A full restoration project (estimated to take about 2 to 3 months or more.). So updates will be done progressively. Do remember to check back once a while for more updates. History lesson: My project involves a Honda CRX...
  16. Myvi 1.5: Opti-Coated.... warning, 94 pictures.

If any of you have been following me and my journey from the very beginning (if you have not, go to my blog in my signature), this is my 3rd time dealing with single stage paint. My patient this time is an almost 2 months old Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE Solid White. This detailing confirms my...
  17. Scirocco PART II: Going for the exterior

Happy Puasa to all those whom is puasa-ing. Today I bring to you.... part 2 of the Scirocco. Part 1 was the interior detailing which can be found here: D.A.3.S Detailing: Scirocco: Where do you spend most of the time when driving your car? or...
  18. Myvi: Getting the pampering it deserves.

I am back and I am partially cooked.... sun baked. Was given a task to detail the exterior of a Myvi. White Myvi to be exact. How hard can it be rite..... (man, was I wrong.) A bit of history lesson now. Owner contacted me as he is having some gray marks all over his car. Not sure what it...
  19. Scirocco: Where do you spend most of the time when driving your car?

Been a couple of days since I came into the forum and from other threads, it seems a lot of things have and still are happening. All I can say is..... LETS ENJOY DETAILING. I am back in Malacca, the land of history (seriously, i should consider just setting up my base here instead of...
  20. Polo: Watermark!!!! no problem.

Greetings earthlings, Today I bring you a hot red sexy little thang called a Flesh Red Polo (owner is a colleague of mine and she says the color code is Flesh Red.) Da story: Car is more than 1 year old but less than two years old. Have been sent to some auto detalier previously and my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience