Search results

1. K

Enkei RPF1 17" PCD100x4 | Used & Original

Hi bro, RM1.50 not enough to eat roti telur lor .. Joking.. Anyway, i found a cheaper and same lookalike RPF1 except it is black and with tires. Pls feel free to click the link below ya! Rim 17inci Enkei RPF1 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my BUMP
  2. K

Enkei RPF1 17" PCD100x4 | Used & Original

http://www.enkei.com/size_chart/RPF1.pdf Based on my part # 3797704943SP, it is 15.15lb and divide by 2.2 to kg, it is 6.88kg per wheel. Tire is Neuton, not sure the model.
  3. Enkei RPF1 17" PCD100x4 | Used & Original

Hi guys, I have a used Enkei RPF1 17" PCD100 for sale. It's used and in real good condition. Come with Neuton tires, which i've clock around 7,000km . Picture will speak for itself. Item is in Penang currently, if really serious i can bring down to KL. PCD100 x 4 lug Offset 43 Previously...
  4. K

AE111 2 pot caliper - add weight???

Bad experience back 4-5 yrs dealing with someone that name as well @ Ipoh. Not sure if the same guy. :banghead: Learn a few lessons the hard way, now I'm a very simple person. As long as the parts is purchase-able, order-able in performance shop @ Sunway, so be it. If it is not, i'll just...
  5. K

All, Let me share some insight, as i believe i changes my pads more than anyone i know around me. Kiasu driver here, i brake hard and pussy on the accelerator. Previous twin pot (AE111) with Project U SCR 1. Yes the normal brake pads is easy to source, but not adequate in braking power for...
  6. K

Toyota's twin pot caliper is a 'Real Pain in the ASS' . Try to get a performance brake pads, and you will understand why i mention my earlier phrase. If you really need more braking force, just spend slightly more for the VR4 caliper & rotor. The pads are easier to source, and there is many...
  7. K

Looking for AE111 6spd gbox & wiring..

Wiring same, ECU different .. bottomline, Standalone is the best :)
  8. K

piston damage

Forged also die :bawling:
  9. K

20V Standalone or Piggy for Highcams?

Cam chart say one ... Not i say la ..
  10. K

I was laughing my ass off when 'Hi derrick' .. Let's try 110/125 degree next time ..
  11. K

See, put in cusco's hand, sure magic .. Give it a try buddies! He knows his recipe and how to cook it to your taste.. Spicy, Salty, Sweet, .. anything goes..
  12. K

Always an Adaptronic E420C . And the last this car went in (rd5), the internals still remain stock. Next round, full race internals. Can't wait to drive :)
  13. K

With your magic touches, anything flies ... Lolx Any idea when the LC1 need to calibrate? Any certain mileage or month?
  14. K

Hmm, i'm going to help by highlighting a few things about this ECU. Got the facts from Haltech web, via Haltech – Engine Management Systems The tuning method available kinda basic. It's Load sensing by throttle position or manifold pressure (MAP) ECU programmable output is only 2. For...
  15. K

Workshops Specializing BT & SVT

Fast? I'm searching for trustworthy fast mech for simple service that has 'New' spare parts in stock on 4A .. regular mech overwhelm with service work most of the times, sigh ..
  16. K

fuel injector 4age 20v!!

I done mine before @ Trial Tuning, can't recall how much (if this is your next Q) You can remove your set of 4 injectors and bring it to them. Lazy to explain the process, in summary the injector spray evenly after the cleaning . You can see before and after process of your very own injector...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All competitors in the this year's edition of the Sepang 1,000 Kilometer endurance race (S1K) and the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) will once again be competiting on Federal Competition tyres after the receiving commendable feedback from last year.

“I am proud to announce that Key Vector Sdn Bhd, the importer of Federal Competition Tyres, will be Sepang’s appointed control tire supplier to the 2011 Sepang MSS 1600cc / 1800cc and the S1K events with the Federal FZ201 195/50-15...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience