1. F

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Hi guys. Am back after after a long time. Previous my ecu ic was burned. Thanks to some help from zth sifus. In the end I bypass the issue. Lol for time being. Till I change the engine. However I am looking for this items not sure what bumper is this can anyone help me pls. Can this fit into...
  2. F

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Dear Sofu's. I urgently need you help. I am looking for Toyota ae111 local spec 1.3cc automatic injection ecu. If anyone that have on hand pls do SMS/call/what's app me. I need it urgently. Or anyone that is currently changing their 1.3 to 1.6. Kindly do tell me. Looking for; Ae111...
  3. F

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se bro u still doing this business??
  4. Looking for Mazda Lantis BH (sedan)

Hi guys is been a very long time since I posted anything here had sold my beloved ford laser s. years back. Now am planing to get a Mazda Lantis BH (sedan) standard or light mod. Kindly do pm me or email me at [email protected]. Picture price and how many owner. Got the feeling of Mazda now...
  5. Proton Putra bumper fog light - HELP!!

Dear Sifus, I just got a new putra, currently the head light are not bright enought, so i was thinking if i could install HID light to my original putra fog light, but want to remain the same casing. May i know what is the code number for the fog light? H4? H1? H3? as i not too sure bout...
  6. F

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

bro, U have for proton putra original bonet? regards
  7. F

about proton putra

Guy!! I am going to buy a putra soon too!! Happy for it !! Hope the deal goes well !!
  8. F

proton putra 1.8 manual

best price?? kindly pm me thanks!!
  9. F

(WTS) Evo 7 01/04

bro may i have it too?? Thanks!!
  10. F

n/a B8 vs B8T

hahaha..engine still have bro pencalat, but dying for a ford laser dash board.... wanna keep it original.. now using mazda dash...anyone have??
  11. F

n/a B8 vs B8T

Bro do you still have the dash? is it for tx3 model? willing to sell??
  12. F

honda civic 4 door

bro pm best price...and location???
  13. F

Mazda/Ford Owners Unite

Bada Bing...!!!!!!!! Thinking of selling of my ford......
  14. F

Proton Putra 1997 (m) for sale

picture pls [email protected] Thanks
  15. F

crx original ef8

freaking beauty.....
  16. F

Proton Wira 2.0 4D68 Manual

Bro could yo please PM me the best price pls....Thank you
  17. F

b8 dashboard

any one have the ford lasers dashboard??
  18. F

WTS-Toyota Corona ST150 Turbo

same same la bro..just change the tyres only.. need to do top overhoul already la..
  19. F

WTS-Toyota Corona ST150 Turbo

nice ride....now days ppl do sell offf their vintage cars...i wonder who will be the next owner,,.......BRING UP UR POST BRO!!!
  20. F

n/a B8 vs B8T

wow!!.. i wonder how much is a tx3 gearbox is now days,

I'll be bringing my mk3 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ twin-turbo engine with me to Malaysia soon.

And I was wondering where would be a good place to take my car if it needed a service. Are there any places who specialize in Toyota engines, specifically the 1JZ? I'll be living in Penang, so I don't really want to travel to KL every time I want to get my engine looked at.

Well hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
OzXchange