Search results

1. FLYAudio - Advance Car Audio Player

FLYAudio - Audio Made Easy FlyAudio is an advanced Car DVD GPS Player with digital touch screen functionality. *Dealing method: COD only around Klang Valley or extra charges for postage *Below price exclude installation. Installation provided and charges depend on individual...
  2. Would you go to Sepang F1 Event?

Guys, just wonder why some of us doesn't go for Sepang F1 event? for me i feel comfortable stay home than watch at Sepang F1. I know i will missed all the fun part :) Parking might be horrible.. So anyone got any feedback?
  3. WTB - Ori 350Z Exhaust

Hi :itsme:, i'm looking for the good condition original 350Z exhaust. If you want to let go your exhaust please let me know ya.. thanks bro..
  4. Caldina Rim 17"

Hi, i have one set of 17" Ori Caldina rim only. Light weight rim and suitable for car with PCD100 5 Holes Selling for RM 950
  5. WTS - Falken 522 17"

Anyone interested for Falken 522 tyres 215/45/17 used for only 3800km only. Very brand new.. Price RM1000 pm me if you interested.
  6. Hyundai Coupe Extrator

anyone interested hyundai coupe extrator? is 4-1 extractor, custom make and stainless steel. offer me a price and i dont use this anymore after i sold my car. the extractor only used for 2 weeks and now wrap with bubble wrap
  7. T

Tyres Crack

i accidentally hit a curb when i turn into my house and now my tyres crack at the rim guard. I used potenza GIII and i dont know should i change the new tyres or should be ok. At the moment i apply some dunlop glue inside the crack area.i provide some pictures..
  8. T

Dont bribe Cops

Cash reward for cops who arrest anyone trying to bribe them KUALA LUMPUR: A cash reward of up to RM100 and a letter of commendation will be given to police personnel who arrest anyone who attempts to bribe them. Acting Inspector-General of Police Datuk Musa Hassan said the reward would be for...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience