Search results

1. Y

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Looks like Volk ZE40's
  2. Rays Volk Racing CE28N 17x9 +35 5x114.3 with Tyres

Original bronze CE28N in a rare size- 17x9 +35 offset, 5x114.3 all round with Achilles ATR Sport tyres in 255/40, with 80% thread remaining. Some of the rims have little scratches / minor gutter rash as per the pictures. Each picture represents 1 rim - all rims are pictured. Located in KL...
  3. Y

Advan RS 17x8 5x114.3 (Black)

Sorry, missed out on that. It's +38 all around. Thanks!
  4. Y

Looking for rim 17" fit stock brembo caliper

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/415056-advan-rs-17x8-5x114-3-black.html#post1064052485
  5. Advan RS 17x8 5x114.3 (Black)

Hi all, Have taken these off my Evo recently, due to a change in taste. They are in very good condition and will suit cars such as Silvia's, non-GTR Skylines, and even Integra's, to name a few. The offset for these wheels are +38 all around. Price is slightly negotiable upon viewing...
  6. Y

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

WTB Evo 6 front set of splash guards (the inner plastic lining within the fender). PM me thanks! ---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:31 PM ---------- WTS 17x8 +38 offset Advan RS in black. Very good condition, PM if interested...
  7. Y

Looking for rim 17" fit stock brembo caliper

Ive got a set of Black Advan RS in 17x8 +38 offset all around. Very good condition. PM if interested. Thanks!
  8. Y

Grinding sound with air con on

Hmm I never knew such a part existed. Haha but is it possible for it to make the noise even when the air con is off, if it's the compressor?
  9. Grinding sound with air con on

Hey guys, Wondering if any of you have experienced this before. When I turn my air con on there is a sort of whirring/ grinding sound coming from around the middle of the engine bay, more towards the drivers side. It's quite bad and I can feel the whole car vibrating when it happens. Now...
  10. Y

volk racing ce28n original

What width and offset are these?
  11. Y

Aftermarket Evo 6 side mirrors

Personally I like those craft square styled ones on sleeker cars like rx7s but I think may look weird on the bulkier evo6. Either way I have to rule those out as they can easily be broken off by vandals or thieves, as my car is a daily driver :/
  12. Y

Nope the one in the link isn't ganador. I'm looking for something a bit different hehe thanks tho. Anyone got any idea what these are called? I know they're not the ones in the eBay link above but I'd prefer these: http://jaydeemmm.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/evo_7.jpg Thanks for all your help...
  13. Y

UGPM thanks :D
  14. Aftermarket Evo 6 side mirrors

Hey guys, Anyone got any idea where to find side mirrors like this locally? Cant be bothered going through eBay if I can help it. NEW FOR MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO 4-6 CARBON SIDE MIRROR - eBay (item 180423981318 end time Dec-18-10 05:32:32 PST) Thanks very much
  15. Y

Advan RG 17"x8.5" +30 offset (PCD 5x114.3)

Price drop! Buy em :D
  16. Y

Advan RG 17"x8.5" +30 offset (PCD 5x114.3)

Been slaving at work la bro. How've you been? Still got the gtr? You still in Queensland? Wanna buy some wheels? Hehe pm me la
  17. Y

RAYS Engineering VOLK Racing Wheel Decals / Stickers (8pcs set)

Do you have the smaller ones to fit ce28 spokes?
  18. Y

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Genuine Gold Advan RG's, 17x8.5 +30 (PCD 5x114.3) http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/353524-advan-rg-17-x8-5-30-offset-pcd-5x114-3-a.html#post4501910
  19. Advan RG 17"x8.5" +30 offset (PCD 5x114.3)

Hey guys, I've got a set of 17 inch genuine Gold Advan RG's in excellent condition up for grabs. These will be a perfect fit for Evo's 5-9, WRX's v5-9, R32 GTR's, R33 and R34 GTS-T/GT-T's. You can also fit these under DC5's and Silvias with a bit of tyre stretching/camber, for a super fat...
  20. Y

Looking for Evo 6 spark plug cable 'kaki'

Would be great if u could check and get back to me. As long as they work and the price is reasonable I'll take them off your hands. PM me with your asking price. Thanks a bunch

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience