Search results

1. [WTS] Cefiro A31 Headlamps

Item(s): Nissan Cefiro A31 Headlamp Package includes: Both headlamps & indicator lamps as well Price: SOLD Warranty: -NIL- Dealing method: COD or Postage (no warranty for postage, sorry :( ) Location of seller: Malacca /KL/Ampang Contact method/details: PM or call @ +6019-2707266 Age of...
  2. [WTS] Move/Mira interior items

[closed] [ --- Closed ---]
  3. [WTS] Asti Full Light & Cyborg

[closed] [--- Closed ---]
  4. [WTS] MOVE exterior items

[closed] [--- Closed ---]
  5. Rear windscreen wiper

Alright, this is a question I always wanted to ask but never got to. So here goes. Is it possible to install a FUNCTIONAL rear wiper for a sedan which never had (in any variation) a rear wiper? From what I could think of, it would involve drilling/punching/etc. a hole in the rear windscreen &...
  6. [WTS] 4WD fuel tank for Sale

Helping another pal clear his inventory :D (....I should be paid to do this :P ) Item(s): Evo...err :confused_smile: 4WD tank Package includes: Tank & fuel pump. Complete set :regular_smile: Price: RM500, SUPER nego :_: Warranty: Can be negotiated upon confirmation. But for now, Dead On...
  7. [WTB] Saga Mirage (4G61/4G61T)

Hi! OK, I'm interested in getting a Proton Saga which has already been converted to either a 4G61 OR 4G61T, manual or auto. I don't mind defects on the body work (paint, etc.), but the car must be in good running condition. Most importantly, it must have all it's proper/legal documents (JPJ...
  8. [WTB] Eontech Proton Saga Visors

Good day Dudes/Dudettes I'm looking for a complete set of Proton Saga (Eontech) original door visors. They come in sets of 4 (...duh ). The unique thing about these wipers are that they are not stick-ons like the newer wipers, but slip in between the window weatherstrips. I'm looking for 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While driving, electronic parts already showing the power loss. Everything on and off because of loss of power. Things getting worst and the car start jerking and the RPM meter unstable. My home is not that far away so I push the car a little bit, working hard to reach home. I felt the car and engine working very hard when I press the pedal. Suddenly there is a sound like a blow up (like a fire with blow up sound) in the exhaust, everytime I push the pedal. Once I reach home, the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience