Search results

1. Royal Purple Synthetic Engine Oil

HPS™ – HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET MOTOR OIL The Performance Oil that OUTPERFORMS Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer...
  2. L

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

Check it out at their web page.
  3. L

AE111 No Top Speed!

Hi! Niemans1116, Since you have that kind of concern for the performance part, yes, it is indeed very less performance [art for this mobel. I suggest you look for an AE -101 which more acceptable amongst the Toyota Car lover. You can find a readily converter easily in the market. Good luck...
  4. L

X-1r

It is a repacking product from JB. Under licensed product. Product does not contain anti rust. In long term your engine internal might get rusty at certain area. Anti friction lubricity is not bad. Tested on a bearing after left for some times the friction area became rusty. Dangerous bro...try...
  5. L

Paint feels rough, but looks fine

From your descriptions it is due to the environment contaminants that bonded on the surface of your car's clear coat. You can use a detailing clay. Scrub thoroughly the area that you think is very rough. Apply mild pressure onto the clay. Knead the clay to a new contact area if the earlier...
  6. L

AE111 No Top Speed!

If the car evterior and interior plus price are very attractive to you. Can try buy it and send to your foreman or UMW to diagnose for you. This car is very good in fuel efficiency. If the cost is too hefty to repair then look for a 20V BT half cut and chuck it in. Now half cu Auto less than RM3k
  7. L

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

Please visit www.team-zx1.com This is the product that I'm using now. It is not an Engine or oil treatment. It is actually a metal treatment. Will eliminate all frictions the moment you add it into your engine or all friction parts in your car like ac compressor, gear box, power steering pump...
  8. Meguiar's DIY for sale

Hi to all Meguiar's fans out there...! I have a few Meguiar's items to let go. NXT Generation Tech Wax Paste RM108, Gold Class Paste Wax RM97, Gold Class Tire Gel RM53 and Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe RM40 All product are unopened. Interested please PM me... Thank you.
  9. L

Cheap Polish & Wax in Shah Alam using Meguiar's

Hi! Clan79, did you try my method by observing the reflection of the sun while moving your body around the paint surface? From your photo, yeah...there is fine hologram below the sun. To ensure no swirl or hologram will re-appear handler must do the polishing work under bright light source. (I...
  10. Looking for professional Auto detailing products and tools?

Hi there! If anyone out there plan to open a car detailing shop please pm me. I'm dealing USA imported Car Detailing products and various tools. I will share with you my passion in this trade...
  11. L

Cheap Polish & Wax in Shah Alam using Meguiar's

Hi there! Apparently, it looks good. A newly polished and waxed surface would hardly notice any swirls or hologram if the person is not from this field. A real good polishing work would leave no swirls or hologram even after several washes. Have you tried that? In the auto detailing field, to...
  12. L

Best detailing shop.

Try at Sunway PJS Step Auto groom Shop beside everco
  13. L

How to remove water mark on glasses?

go the hardware shop and look for MMC (Master mosaic cleaner)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience