Search results

1. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Hi N Drey, The "partners flashlight on the wing (which I circled in red circle)" comes with the JDM (Japan Domestic Market) spec fenders which I don't think is offered to models outside of Japan. You can try your luck at the chop shops for used ones imported from Japan.
  2. 2 Old 2 Rusty

Experience on 3SGE Beams on AE111

Hi Hifonic, I suggest that you use adjustable suspension for for your car if you find that the present lowering springs can't support the weight. Maybe you can start with 10-12k for the front & 6k for the rear. It's a trial & error process as different people has different...
  3. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Beams blacktop...nice project there, N-Drey :)
  4. 2 Old 2 Rusty

3sge Beam vs 4age Bt

wah, now xMika is the spokesperson for 3SGE Beams already ar...:biggrin:
  5. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Changing to a newer type of headlight is not totally impossible but it will be a major mod job. I'm using the JDM headlights with upgraded halogen (90/100w) with no complaints. I think it's time you visited the chop shops & get yrself a set of JDM light with decent reflectors, bro. Or maybe...
  6. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

You can do the following to change from carb to injection for the 4A engine; use a 4AGE head & transplant over to yr present 4A block but you'll need the complete wiring from the 4AGE & ECU as well. This can be done & has been done successfully before by others....it will perform much better...
  7. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Coro3A, :idea: I suggest you make a trip down to M'sia to find yr parts. You only have to travel to the Kedah which I think should be good enough to source for the parts you need. :listen: Heck, you may even get a mechanic there to get it done up for you before you return to Thailand.:driver:
  8. 2 Old 2 Rusty

3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

Those days very few people can tune the HKS ECU bcoz no software. That's why I asked. I'm curious about the Big turbo bcoz the auto g/box can't really take much abuse from that extra power gained.
  9. 2 Old 2 Rusty

3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

Auto trans with big turbo ?? Is there any tuner in Penang to tune HKS standalone these days ?
  10. 2 Old 2 Rusty

4age 20v BT knocking

Cannot la wei. Meaning when I carry full load, I get down, open the bonnet adjust the dizzy & then when all the passengers get down I adjust the dizzy again meh ?:rofl: Like that very troublesome le..:biggrin:
  11. 2 Old 2 Rusty

Walbro installed for stock BT

Yes, fitted with injector & ignition setting. Was tuned when I was using V-Power those days. These days cannot afford V-Power anymore, so using only RON 95. Did not re-tune & no problem; only difference is it's not as responsive as V-Power :( I did consider Unichip those days but ended up...
  12. 2 Old 2 Rusty

4age 20v BT knocking

Full load = more knocking, less load = less/no knocking.
  13. 2 Old 2 Rusty

:listen: Forgot to mention that my BT is fitted with a piggyback already; e-manage blue.
  14. 2 Old 2 Rusty

I'm using a 1JZ fuel pump on my BT auto. I did feel the difference in responsiveness as compared to the fuel pump that came with the halfcut when I changed to the 1JZ pump. However, I do not have a FPR fitted coz the tuner said no need wor...:confused: For town driving, I also can get only...
  15. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Changing your mind, XMika ? Going for Beams instead of GTE ?:biggrin: Hi eason883,:wavey: Welcome, you're from around ? What specific parts are you looking for ? Maybe some experts here could help out.
  16. 2 Old 2 Rusty

Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

Hi everybody, sorry if I missed out on some comments, didn't exactly go through every bit of it. Just wanna share on the question of can 3S-GE Beams achieve 200 whp, right ? Well, I'm using the redtop 3SGE Beams with single VVTi & it's producing 185 ps@wheel with only e-manage blue installed...
  17. 2 Old 2 Rusty

need help, ST 20v auto cannot change gear..

I'm also having almost the same problem with my BT auto. The weird part is when I'm driving it at below 7k rpm, everything is fine; it shifts every gear nicely. It only gets stuck from 3rd to 4th when I redlines it. It'll stick to the 3rd until rev cuts but if I ease the throttle a little, it'll...
  18. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Not teach, just sharing only....Hehehe. I'm glad to have inspired you in modding yr Corona. No point keeping any knowledge to ourselves coz by doing so, we'll only be bringing it to our graves one day & all the valuable knowledge will disappear with us. Selfishness has never gotten anyone far...
  19. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

You already have a very nice car there, Aery. I'm no sifu, just mega-klentong kaki only..:biggrin: I think the door handle can be found in the chop shops. Guys, wanna give a hand here to Aery ? Shan ?:itsme:
  20. 2 Old 2 Rusty

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Try asking where all the Corona kakis park their cars at night....:rofl: