see so many hamsap boi in zth.... tht includes me....wahahhaa
  2. U

Memoirs of a Geisha - mad tv

yeah....a true geisha can attract a guy wif a single look.....wakakakakaa
  3. U

What is a Bastard ?

haahaha.....cool....
  4. U

Ghost in Brunei...hear the ghost voice...real ghost voice.. (translator need)

chun chun...when the moment u heard too many of those' stories...sumtimes u feel kinda bored....ahahah but this case is damn chun...real contact wif human? but 1 thing i don understand.....28000 army? haha army of their sprirts? and the battle ship.....wahh....star trek....=P jk
  5. U

give her an orgasm

haha...i agree.... but kinda boring....
  6. U

Guess who's on Friendster too?

y don we gif him send him a smile? ahahahahhahaa ........ incredible tht he has time for friendster
  7. U

~bikinigal~ here...

eeeee..... y she so famous 1? 17 pages about her...... i also wanna b famous!...... u think if i come out wif a topic named ' bikini guy ' will b hotter than her a not lar? eheheheheehe =P
  8. U

Paris Hilton Screwing Near Pool - VERY RARE

swtt..... where can tipu us liddat???..... ahahhaa....jkjk
  9. U

Fucking rich people.

wahh mu24.....ur avatar very nice.....who is dat gurl? *sorry off topic for a while....:tongue:
  10. U

sohai mechanic with sohai comment over HID

wahh....siao....... anywayz.....we can oly get these sort of rules in malaysia...... if these rules were not made....then it wouldn't b malaysia.....thts da beauty of or our country!!!! made in malaysia mah.....
  11. U

but i heard dat the xenon lights from japan ...som of them cost about 2k for 1 pair ? hmm.....is dat true?
  12. U

what to mod on m5 to beat f430

wahhh.....this super charged honda.....reali 2.0 oni meh? hmm...i wonder wht happens if its upgraded to 3.0? ....more power....more top speed..........
  13. U

hmm....dats y i was also quite shocked......they said the HID lamps lasted for so short duration oni meh? i was like....huh? and thought tht mayb the papers were right...but actually i was wrong....haha
  14. U

Anyone know this girl?

ahaha... me also wannnn...plzzzz [email protected] thanxxx
  15. U

buy rsm meter?

heyy......thanz alot dude..... but my fren got his rsm meter aledi...... thanx anywayz....
  16. buy rsm meter?

hi guys.....i would like to ask how muc is a new apexi rsm meter? for a wira stock 1.5? im not buying....my fren juz wanna me to help out.... 1st hand or 2nd hand......whts the market price? he doesnt need installation.....juz need the item ....hehehe..... anyone selling? =)
  17. U

Bmw Bodykits..where to get em...?

hehehe ahahahaa...yeahhh...long time no hear me lehh......hahahaha lost in action...... aih...coz my body got sum rusts aledi......such an old car......reali dunno wht to do wif it ..... unless i have more money...hahahhaa reali can put m5 bodykit? hmm....wide body kit leh? neva see b4 also.....
  18. U

Bmw Bodykits..where to get em...?

hmmmmm.. how about E28 bodykits? i find it kinda hard to find them ere..... do we reali need to import it thou...?
  19. U

Off The Streets 4 Drift Session @ Extreme Park

ahaha....buy buy buy more drinks~!!!! 2.50 for tin cans and 2 bucks for mineral.....ehehehe =)
  20. U

Bmw Exploded

thts y muz drive old old car.......ahaha like mine....boleh langgar ere n there....ahahahahaa cut lane also ppl dun dare cum near me......ahahaa...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience