Search results

1. M

Perodua Kancil 850 for sale.

Hi Chris, Mind posting some picture? RM5000 is all for the car? or there is others 'amount' that also needed? Thanks!
  2. M

Mira L200S Service Manual

Anybody have a softcopy of L200S Service Manual? The diagram for vacuum hose (i think my vacuum hose got problem)?
  3. M

L2S Problem headache.. please help for URGENT Fixes..

Mr egb18c and Mr papagoines.. where is the shop located in? Bandar Baru Bangi Fasa 3? and familiar landmark? :)
  4. M

Noted with thanks mr egb18c. :)
  5. M

Yup, its a vacuum problem.. same as mine problem previously.. do note that L2S have a lot of hoses.. so if its connected wrongly, it will resulting rpm revving up and down.. i would suggest you find a 'true' mechanic that handles only K-cars.. in my humble opinion, u better solve this problem...
  6. M

noted, thanks for the help.. really appreciate it bro.. GOD bless you!
  7. M

change mechanic?.. its not wrong to try right?.. im staying near putrajaya.. thanks bro, really appreciate it
  8. M

hi papagoines, sorry the late reply.. my engine mileage is almost 90K.. oo,thanks for the info.. will change into Full Syn when the time and money comes ;) Updates on my issues.. I just sent my car for the fixes.. and it turn out, the vacuum is making all this problem.. at first the pomen...
  9. M

ooo..for issue : 1) meaning.. when i max boost sometime it goes to 0.7, sometimes it goes to 0.5? No, i didnt encounter this problem.. my max boost is always 0.7.. 2) No, i do not encounter this problem 3) No, i do not encounter this problem also Yup agree and noted.. the key is to use good...
  10. M

Hi Sir, I don’t understand by boosting properly means? How can I know whether my car is boosting properly? How do you check it? When sending it to the mechanic for sure he will fine-tune the car to boost correctly right? By the way, I’m using 10W30 Hi Sir, so what happened when u using the...
  11. M

Thanks sir, Need to ask you something, I having some financial problem now, What happened if? 1) I let this problem for 2-3 month before fixing it? 2) Will carbonize formed in my piston due to this problem (engine oil burnt)? 3) Or I will face other problem like my piston will break...
  12. M

Understand, and thanks for the info.. will update on my car soon :D
  13. M

Noted with thanks. You're such a big help! :love: On previous comment, you did mention the price is around RM4XX, does it mean the turbo itself? cause i may need to mod my exhaust manifold right? to suit the RHF series.. right sir? For RHB-RHF4 hybrid, do it need to do mod also to my exhaust...
  14. M

My Turbo Over boost during the vacuum issue? I’m not sure sir, I think maybe.. Because when I had the vacuum issue, even 0 bar it makes lots of 'kccingg' sound. I think even it showing 0 bar, but actually its not 0 bar, maybe higher.. And I sometimes push to 0.7 bar (even when having vacuum...
  15. M

Hi, I checked with mechanic, yup.. as what u said, he said maybe turbo.. and yes, it very annoying and headache.. just settle repairing the vacuum hose and the same day, the turbo broke!! is the vacuum hose the cause for turbo problem??? my question are : 1) cheaper to buy new turbo to...
  16. M

Hi all, Update again on my car problem.. I have resent my car to another mechanic, and fix the problem by assembling the vacuum hose according to its original. Now my car RPM didn’t revving high-and-low (looks like it’s the vacuum hose problem), but he said the throttle got little problem...
  17. M

Noted with thanks v1ctorong Noted with thanks papagoines Noted with thanks sarutobi84. But what is FPR, what do you mean by don't install FPR?
  18. M

Noted with thanks sir.. will do first.. :) thanks for the tips all.. you all deserve a big thanks :love:
  19. M

No sir, i have not service my throttle body.. do you know the best place for me to service my throttle body? is it expensive? please advice sir, as im not familiar with this.. ---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ---------- Hi Sir...
  20. M

actually sir, the mechanic have done that.. but maybe i can send to another mechanic for second opinion, any recommended good mechanic sir? as im staying in Kajang area :) please advice sir - the mechanic have check all the rubber hose.. - the GB oil seal as what been told by the mechanic is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greeting to all sifus here,

I've juz changed all the plug, cable, and ignition coil recently but the jerking still persists...but, it's only when i turned on the AirCond.....if not, the driving will be smooth.....anyone have any idea what may causes this problem? i do suspect fuel pump or throttle body, but it bugs me coz it happen only when i turn on the aircond only, and if the jerking start happening, the car will keep jerking even after I turn the A/C off. It will only stop until I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience