Search results

1. SK Lubricants - Comments?

anybody ever used lubs from this company? They are reputed to be one of the top suppliers of lubs in South Korea SK lubricants
  2. Douche Drivers

Main - Drive - Parking Douche app shames drivers into changing their ways @ Sat Oct 27 2012 We sorely need this implemented in Malaysia too... especially for douches who use the emergency lane to speed when the traffic's heavy on hiways
  3. [FOUND]Saga BLM JMS1848

Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove...
  4. Killer Kancil

Mighty Midget One of the most awesome vehicles ever seen in AutoSpeed - and it's a 3-cylinder Daihatsu Mira! By Michael Knowling...
  5. Sound Dampeners: Sikadamp VS Raammat VS butyl strips VS Dynamat

Sifus....I'll be removing my dash in the near future for some refurbishing work and am planning to do up some sound dampening + proofing on the firewall n front floorpan while the dash is out. anybody can give some sound reviews for the above products? I'm personally more interested in either...
  6. viva lock guard - to prevent door lock picking

while servicing my girl's viva, d svc centre staff recommended me 2 add something that would prevent d viva door from being forced open using a wire hook (they showed me how n its damn bloody ez 2 pick d lock). Anybody pasang already?any other way 2 pick d lock after pasang?
  7. arturo

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2011!

To all ZTHians who are celebrating Aidilfitri and have plans to start travelling tonite after work, please drive safe and take care. Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin...jangan mkn ketupat banyak sangat...kena jaga berat badan...nanti kete 0-100 kurang 1 saat sbb tambah 2kg :biggrin: To...
  8. certain 2nd hand spare parts being banned...

Used parts dealers to discuss list of banned items with Miti again meh? good news to accompany this set of news eh? http://www.mmail.com.my/content/54540-over-5-million-vehicles-malaysia-aged-more-10-years i replaced my upper control arm with a brand new "asahi" brand oem replacement but 1...
  9. Insurance help

i'm sure a lot of ppl out there are going to have this problem soon since more than 5.1 million cars on the roads in Malaysia are already more than 10 years old...trying to get an insurance company to insure for you without ripping you off i'm having this problem now with my 18yo civic. kurnia...
  10. arturo

What are our rights? - Can our homes be raided just like this?

Guys....my rented house was raided last nite. i was in my room watching a movie while enjoying a cold one when somebody knocked my room door at about 12midnite. opened the door n a fekker shoved his kad kuasa into my face and asked me whether i was alone. i said i'm alone n he said he wanted to...
  11. Projector Retrofitting - H4 to D2s wiring

Guys...i'm starting my projector retrofit project and would like to ask if anybody has done the wiring before? as u all know, H4 works by turning off the low beam light when hi beam is switched on. this wont work with a normal D2s bixenon projector since the low beam stays on when hi beam is...
  12. arturo

Japanese Animes are a danger to children of Malaysia.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/japanese-anime-deemed-dangerous-for-childrens-viewing/ :hmmmm:
  13. Idling problems on B16a after porting

guys...really need yr advise here. my idling not stable.its stuck at about 2k rpm(warm engine) and if i set the idle down lower, the engine will idle like a hi-cam. auto-choke and throttle body aredy changed 3 units still cant idle normally. ori TB also cleaned and all vaccum hoses checked - no...
  14. Head gasket leaking...

guys...i think my head gasket is leaking just behind the extractor... should i get a 0.4mm spoon header gasket and at the same time do a port n polish while the head is out to replace the gasket? driving an auto b16a...any thing i should look out n any estimated $$$ for the above repairs?
  15. What's your opinion on RPK?

For those who dont get it.. RPK is Raja Petra Kamarudin and he is a freelance blogger who blogs at http://malaysia-today.net/ . Whats so interesting about him is he always seems to have the inside scoop of all the happenings in our local political scene. On whether what he blogs about are fact...
  16. Things to look out for when getting an old 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX

bros n sis...need some advise n couldnt find it elsewhere so i'm starting this thread so other ppl with any intention of getting an old Nissan Z can come here and read up. i myself am planning to get an old 280zx but have found close to no info on what to look out for n what are the common...
  17. Fast Five - Fast & Furious pt5 confirmed!

Check out the first photos of Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson as well as Sung Kang – Han from Tokyo Drift and others from the set of Fast & Furious 5. Dwayne Johnson will join the cast as they shoot in Puerto Rico and Brazil, among other locations. Enjoy! Universal Pictures has...
  18. Ignition timing tuning and some spare parts questions...

Guys...need some advise here... as some of u already know...i changed my distributor last week due to the old 1 failing big-time...new distributor doesn't have any problems but am having lots of problems with pinging during low revs under hi load. i went in for tuning 2ce today and they tuned...
  19. arturo

Everything go up!

just a little humour in view of the recent n inevitable price hikes in everything! laughter is the best medicine :biggrin:
  20. arturo

503 Service Unavailable

Tom...i'm not sure if anybody else is getting this error but i've been getting this error on certain threads only. refreshing doesnt work too...full error msg as below. bandwidth overloaded? 503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!<hr> Powered By LiteSpeed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If practice so far is anything to go by, the high tyre degradation being experienced at Sepang by the Formula one teams will turn this Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix into a highly tactical affair that will see the best strategy to conserve tyres bring about a victor.

The high track temperatures and abrasive surface of the Sepang International...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience