Search results

1. kRiminaLz

"Malaysian government cannot control price of cars" - MITI

Arturo, My bad... its been long since i've logged in.. To read all this non constructive n bashing party is not my thing. Apologies for it.. currently browsing in the office. sorry mate. n that was 6 yrs ago. I share the same constructive views as Rex years bck, but looking at all the...
  2. kRiminaLz

Rex551, Yeah maybe ur right... its true, the Uni should shut me n the P.p up or something.. Too bad, those big shots economic people who advises on malaysia's economic policy came from a bunch of crap establish US or EU uni's... This people earns mill's but still came up with all these ideotic...
  3. kRiminaLz

Oh lord.. I cant believe that the forum-ers here are so short minded.. its from malaysiakini, n its an anti-gov website.. ow yeah, i forgot, all of u guys r anti-establishments as well... - So, the cars is Singapore are damn high in tax as well.. So does their government eat up the peoples...
  4. kRiminaLz

BMW E36 2.0 manual for sale

hey mate, i called u just now.. so can you just pm me ur specs. whats the parts that uve put in specifically? whats the extras? leather seat? is it in good condition? whats the colour? sorry, is this a 320 6 potter? quite new with this stuffs... cash ready. im looking @ others as well. but...
  5. kRiminaLz

Rm 25,800!! BMW E36 325 for Sale!!Best Price!!

hey bro.. still selling or what? i have cash, but ur number is out of service!
  6. kRiminaLz

32inch L3 series 350. (LA32B350F1)

= ) ................
  7. 32inch L3 series 350. (LA32B350F1)

Hi all, I have 6 units of 32inch LCD SAMSUNG L3 Series 350 (LA32B350F1) n its NOT the L3 330! Its new & comes with warranty. Selling at RM1300 This is a really2 good bargain... cheaper than retail pricing! COD - Location ; Subang, Shah Alam, Klang Call +6019 263 24 77 (J)...
  8. kRiminaLz

Peugeot308/civicFD/Kia Forte

deleted deleted
  9. kRiminaLz

Must View!! NEW CHEAP LCD Plasma; 32inch Penasonic Viera

some are booked and some are kept for the ppl who had texted me earlier. will get bck to you guys by thursday night. thread close.
  10. kRiminaLz

SORRY mate. the contractor pay us off only with 32".
  11. kRiminaLz

No takers?? 26 units left...
  12. Must View!! NEW CHEAP LCD Plasma; 32inch Penasonic Viera

booked.... admin please close thread. Call/Text 019-263.24.77 (J) COD(Damansara-Subang-Shah Alam-Klang)
  13. kRiminaLz

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

DUDe, Let me get this straight... Just to confirm again, Its NOT Halfcut, ITs the whole car, just that its not legal to drive on road. So If we'r interested, means that we COULD drive bck the car & dismantle or put it on track racing or something... RIGHT? PLease PM.
  14. kRiminaLz

WTS-Wira EVO III

Dude, how did u get 370hps with a stock computer box & a td05 housing?? Whats the spec of the turbine, fin etc? Pistons? running on 2.2 or 2.0? 370hps running with a 38mm wastegate?:smokin: Please give more details; i know a few kids who might be interested for this.. Bump: Dude, how...
  15. kRiminaLz

Bmw e46 with fully wide body 4 sale!

If u throw in a 2jz, its not gonna be a fu**in zee german anymore.. hahaha... nice car anyway mate..
  16. kRiminaLz

Honda civic 2.2 with many modifications-94

hahaha... man, u got to be kidding.. 77k for an this old car? H22a crap? dude, u can get an ek or a 2001 ES with a k20A motor man... U.S civic costsomewher around 900 to <2000 dude.. it reminds me of a fella who wanted to sell his 90's cefiro for 80k.. Its just purely insane... maybe...
  17. kRiminaLz

WTS Oakleys - Authentic - all ready stock

Dude, Any Prada/EA/GA prescription glasses? if you have it, could you drop me a PM? face = Oval shape
  18. kRiminaLz

Putra Evo 4 for SALE !!!

hi there.. i dont mean to interrupt ur sale.. but im just curious on ur mods... - where did u do the mod? cut? drill?.... for the long shaft till the end? - JPJ endorsed? i cant remember that proton cars can go thru that with 4wd.. - furthermore, its transverse mounting, it must have involve...
  19. kRiminaLz

WTS BMW 328i (CHEAPEST)

bro, can u atleast shed some details for the car? 17 inch rims? what brand? anything else? could you pls pm me re loan details, interest rate n all the relevant info. if cash, how much is it? Serious buyer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, does anyone have information about changing geran?
Yesterday I went to post office to renew my roadtax, but because of the roadtax renewal space was full (at the back of the geran letter) so the post office guy said I cant renew it in post office, I have to go to jpj to change to new geran letter, my question is what is the process of changing the geran? What should I prepare and how much it will cost me? Does anyone experienced this before?

Really appreciate your help,
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience