Search results

1. Shadow gauge sensors? where to buy? WHERE????

hey guys... anyone knows where i can buy the shadow gauges sensors? im looking for oil temp, oil pressure and water temp sensors... mine are either kaput or wire putus hahahaha oil press: needle bouncing all over the place water temp: like chipsmore...kejap ada...kejap takde.. so itll be at...
  2. Custom GT Wing mounts

hello boys and girls... i need to get GT Wing mounts custom made for my car. i wanna make it similar to the J's Racing EG6 GT Wing. J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3 In Stock! anyone know where i can get it made? some contact info etc would be nice...
  3. Custom GT Wing mounts

hello boys and girls... i need to get GT Wing mounts custom made for my car. i wanna make it similar to the J's Racing EG6 GT Wing. J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3 In Stock! anyone know where i can get it made? some contact info etc would be nice...
  4. Some light to the convoy "marshalls" stopping traffic issue

Just thought id post this up so that everyone is aware and hopefully spreads the word to the car clubs to obey the traffic laws the same way as everyone else. The linked article basically shows that they have absolutely NO RIGHT to direct/instruct/obstruct traffic for the sake of their convoy...
  5. SUPER CHEAP brake pads for muh calipers

boys n girls... i bought these calipers awhile back theyre nissan silvia calipers...not sure which version of silvia though i need to find brake pads for them... and i need the absolute CHEAPEST pads..i dont need it to be good for sepang etc... just good enough for normal drive. and i just...
  6. 15inch ORIGINAL Rota Auto X w EIGHT tires

greetings all... selling my ORIGINAL Rota Auto-X ... this is original Rota.. not those taiwan fakies that most shops are selling... i imported these myself brand new... so buyer will be 2nd owner. wheels are lightweight... and pretty strong Package includes: 4pcs rims (with steel air valve) +...
  7. Any workshops open today? (Sunday/ 1st day raya)

guys..my clutch kaputed and i need to urgently get it fixed to travel for raya... yes yes i know its a long shot...but trying my luck looking for a workshop around PJ/ Subang/ Shah Alam that can get the parts for a Big VTEC B series clutch. right now i can select gears but thats it...nothing...
  8. Repairing Cracked Carbon Fiber

Anyone knows where to repair carbon fiber in PJ/Subang/Shah Alam?? My CF spoiler is cracked...i think some idiot tried to steal it by ripping it out :( its cracked at the seams... the part where the 2 pieces are joined together...so hopefully itll be an easy fix. pic of my spoiler :
  9. [WTS] DC2 Integra Type R FRONT Anti-Roll Bar

SOLD!!! Item(s): DC2 Integra Type R FRONT Anti-Roll Bar This is for the FRONT. Taken off my car. Fits 92-95 Civic (EGs) and Integra DC. Not sure if will fit DB8...but i think it should. Other cars... at your own risk dunno the thickness as no tool to measure...but im sure u can google that...
  10. [WTS] TYC Projector Headlamps - Civic EG

SOLD!! thanks to buyer! Item(s): TYC Projector headlamps (NO ugly CCFL ring) For Civic EG Hatch (EG6) or Coupe ONLY! (Will make ur car look clean and sexy with these lamps) Will NOT fit 4 door EG (EG9) sedans without bodywork. (Hatch and sedan have diff signals) ur welcome to try, but at...
  11. [WTS] mADmAN's Perodua Kelisa 1.0(A) '02

SOLD!!! Item(s): 2002 Perodua Kelisa 1.0 (A) with Bodykit & Other Yummy Goodies! (LOTS OF INFO IN HERE SO PLEASE READ IT ALL) Package includes: See Details Below REMEMBER TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE BOTTOM!! Price: RM22,000 (NEGOTIABLE) Warranty: None Dealing method: COD...
  12. [W T BUY] CHEAP Rims - 15" Pcd 100x4

before any confusion starts... im NOT selling... I WANT TO BUY ONLY Item(s): 15" Rims PCD 100x4 - Sport Rims (any brand. even stock rims for whatever cars accepted) - Rim Besi (preferred) aka rim tong. *I DO NOT want those rim besi used as spare tyres on some cars such as honda etc. i need the...
  13. Nakamichi 8" Woofers x2

Item(s): Nakamichi 8" Woofers x2 - Brand New - Made in Japan (refer to pics below) Sorry guys but i have no idea what model this is and i have no idea of the specs. Package includes: 2x 8"Woofers only (No Box) Price: Bought it for RM950 for the pair....selling the pair for 750 (NEGO)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience