Search results

1. L

Cheap holidays (international and local) and many others!!

hey guys... for more info, you can go to Revelation Rewards ™ and click on the genius theme logo. The price i'm qouting is the best i can give. So, yeah it's quite a good deal if you ask me =)
  2. L

Cheap holidays (international and local) and many others!!

All questions/queries are welcomed
  3. Cheap holidays (international and local) and many others!!

Hey there, Would you like to fly a plane ? Would you like to go for a 5d4n stay to phuket, bali or pattaya? Would you like to go for a 3d2n beach resort holiday in west malaysia? What about staying in a 5star hotel in Klang Valley for 2d1n? Would you like to learn more about options...
  4. L

Looking For Agents / Part Timers Nationwide

hi... pm for details please....thanks thanks... email also can... [email protected]
  5. L

5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n-lgk,genting,pd,penang,kuantan,perhentian

So what do you guys think about it? i really do appreciate any sort of feedback.. lol
  6. L

5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n-lgk,genting,pd,penang,kuantan,perhentian

please ignore the other duplicated threads... streamyx was giving problem last when i was posting it up
  7. Holiday packages- 5d4n in bali/phuket/pattaya & 3d2n in malaysia&many other benefits

duplicated thread.. sorry.. the original thread has been posted up
  8. Holiday packages: 5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n in malaysia etc. for sale

duplicated thread.. sorry
  9. 5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n-lgk,genting,pd,penang,kuantan,perhentian

Holiday packages-5d4n in bali/thailand,3d2n in malaysia and many others!! Good morning ppl, Yes, you saw the title correctly. You can: 1. Go for a holiday in bali or phuket or pattaya, 2. Go for ANOTHER holiday in pd or kuantan or langkawi or penang or pulau perhentian or genting, 3. Chill...
  10. L

ipod nano 4gb for sale RM 550 - completely brand new - please ignore previous post

Re: ipod nano 4gb for sale RM 550 - completely brand new - please ignore previous pos wa...no one interested in ipod nano? bump
  11. ipod nano 4gb for sale RM 550 - completely brand new - please ignore previous post

as stated above, original ipod nano 4gb silver colour for sale at RM 550 nego Price outside is RM 619. Let me make a few bucks ler...Its still a win win situation Please ignore previous post as it was posted without making prior market research item is completely new as seal is not opened...
  12. L

"Monash Motor Show" - August 17 & 18, 2007

hahahah....yea...studying there....oooohh....today they gave out phliers edi...apparently theyre having a carnival at the same time also....
  13. L

"Monash Motor Show" - August 17 & 18, 2007

lol...not bad not bad....motorshow held in own uni...sure will support...lol...knowing about the event at zth instead of own uni....joke la wei
  14. L

Monash Motorshow 2007

lol....im also a student in monash.....and i got to know about this event here instead of in uni...lol
  15. L

[wts] Armani Exchange Sweater

why so cheap ar?
  16. L

[wts] Armani Exchange Jacket

wats the reason for selling?
  17. L

brand new sony ericsson w810i - white edition

price revised - 1250 support abit ler...
  18. L

brand new sony ericsson w810i - white edition

oh ya...forgot to add.... its an full box set... complete with everything even a free plastic cover which is worth ten bucks will be thrown in.. both battery and phone are original from midland
  19. brand new sony ericsson w810i - white edition

brand new sony ericsson w810i - white edition even the white edition is new.... selling for 1300....warranty still new... less than one week of usage reason for sale is unfamiliar with dictionary because too used to nokia ...hahahhahha will do cod only ...ss2(anytime) and anywhere...
  20. L

(WTS)nokia 8890

isnt this 8850?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ESPN Star Sports (ESS) is going all out this season to rope in Malaysian fans and viewers of Formula One with a host of new features for its subscribers, including the first high-definition broadcast of all races on ESPN HD.

Together with its broadcast sponsor Petronas, ESS will showcase some of the most comprehensive coverage of the 2011 Formula One season in the region with full coverage of all 19...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience