Search results

1. B

@{SASUKE}@ ECU tuning solution for Honda engine

Bro, what about K series engine for new civic 2006, K20Z ? Thanks.
  2. B

Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Only Rm250

Bro Kindly PM me the best price for Civic'06 4 doors sound proofing. I'm staying at Kelana Jaya and hopefully you can install the sound proof at my doorstep. Thanks.
  3. B

Apex'i AFCs vs Greddy E-Manage

Hi all I'm driving civic 2006 currently and had the AFC Neo on hand. I wonder anyone here expert in installing this or recommend me someone or method or wire diagram so that I can get it installed. Many thanks
  4. B

Infinite B-Series 4-1 Manifold! Guaranteed Power Increase!!

Bro, can it be fitted into my new civic 2.0 K20Z engine ? Please advise. Thanks
  5. B

CUSCO Oil Catch Tank *Japan*

hi bro You still have the stock? I'm staying at Petaling Jaya, let me know the best price and how to get the stock from your hand. Thanks.
  6. B

malaysian model 2006 civic looks like shit compared to JDM model

Car manufacturer cannot design something that can suit everyone's taste. That's the fact. Some like it , some dun like it. However, overall in Malaysia that gaves good review and comments on this new civic06. That's the marketing plan. For those who dun like it, just dun buy it. Those who...
  7. B

[WTS] New Twin Loop Muffler (Mugen Replica)

Thx Bro Weng So far I still not yet tested the top speed, but I can feel the pick up is increased. Sound vise is kinda love it, low and solid. Once again, thx brother weng and i will update you after really tested it. Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had another urgent call from my friend, on last wed
as he will be lendiing out his ride to be wedding car on sat....to a friend
............................hmmmmmmm
as fast as the lighting strike ...i said yes....
took emergency leave....as this is one of the biggest event in life... u cant miss....a marriage cant be postponed....

Friday travelled about 36 KM...arrive at 8am......did 13.5 hours detailing
the rest of it, is history

GPS IMAGING ......satellite captured pics...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience