Search results

1. zuruzuruz

Marco Simoncelli Dead After Sepang MotoGP Crash

It's a sad news for the motorsport world when Italian MotoGP rider, Marco Simoncelli, has passed away after a crash at the Malaysian Sepang GP this evening. RIP.. Simoncelli was aged 24. The crash was the first to claim life in SIC and I'm a bit shock myself. For more details...
  2. looking for a certain dimension pistons..

hello all... does anybody know any pistons from any engine which has bore around 78-79 mm n stroke around 83-84 mm and can withstand a compression ratio of 11:1? I know, some might say this might be a 'long shot' search n I'm better off with a custom pistons. However, im trying to reduce cost...
  3. is manual tranny of left hand drive interchangeable with right hand drive??

hello all, i really want to know, is it interchangeable? RHD gearbox and LHD gearbox? pardon me the naiveness, most cars that i see, the orientation of an engine is pretty much the same regardless of RHD or LHD. so, i would imagine that the mounting for the tranny would be the same, the way...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peepz. I am a newbie here. Jus looking for suggestions.
Well, i need more power !!
What can I do to maximize the output of my lil engine here.
Only installed K&N filter so far.
I had few in mind: flywheel, cluthplate, performance spark plugs+cables, port polish....

Pls do advice me on how i can extract more power in a not too high budget way(baru masuk keje 1 month ago :P)

Thank you in advance Gurus :)

-mahin-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience