Search results

1. zuruzuruz

Typical Malaysian Driver...

with her cuteness, i can forgive her not being able to side park a car.. :love:
  2. zuruzuruz

Cop's Foot Ran Over by Ferrari 458 Spider

imho, the ferrari driver was an ass. he well knew he did wrong, parking in a no parking zone, y would he get mad n go straight into his a car without having a few words with the cop.. that is just pure arrogance.. just because ure driving a 458? he could have at least have the courtesy of...
  3. zuruzuruz

Lifeline for The ‘Ring as State Secures Loan for Operations

can somebody tell me, why is The Ring in jeopardy when it is only the operator, Nurburgring GmbH, that has debt problem? Y susah? change operatorlah... n y apply loan summore when u already in the brink of bankruptcy? y not issue shares to public or any corporatization method out there to get cash?
  4. zuruzuruz

Pulse Performance Race Engineering Creates 6-Rotary Engine!

dear Jay, "rotaries aren’t exactly something that’s nice to listen to." Are u sure? hehe.. the engine sounded orgasmic in the clip... it's like a sound of gattling gun breathing fire! lol:driver:
  5. zuruzuruz

What Is your favorite cartoon show in your childhood?

ahh yes... how can i forgot, rurouni kenshin is also my first and best anime series... but kenshin may not fit the list as i didnt watch it during my childhood.. i just watched it after i read the manga when i was in form 5... love the conflict in this series, especially the obstacle of him...
  6. zuruzuruz

What Is your favorite cartoon show in your childhood?

speedy gonzales - just love him sayin areeba areeba andaley andaley heppa heppa road runner - love to hate him for being a bully to coyote Voltron - the coolest robot merge of all times... the first before power rangers ripped it off kamen rider aka satria baja hitam - the rider henshin pose for...
  7. zuruzuruz

PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

it can be done. to naysayers, food for thought: come on, our neighbour Thailand only have 35% duties, excise and what not on their imported cars. how come, we malaysia can not.. This protectionism is off its limits already, Hyundai Kia Motors who started about the same time as Proton, now is...
  8. zuruzuruz

PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

populist agenda or not.. we never know.. we never let them run, not even one term.. it's like we never dare to take a step forward to an unchatered waters that may change our lives, but instead, we bitch a lot for our current shortcomings..
  9. zuruzuruz

KIA Go-Xtra Campaign Awards Winners With All Expense Paid Trip to South Korea!

ohh man.. mine is 2002, shud've had 6 entry forms busuk2 if went just for 1 service... rugi tatau..
  10. zuruzuruz

Happy Ramadan To Muslim Friends

today is the first day of fasting... happy ramadhan to all!!
  11. zuruzuruz

The Roads Have 'AES'!

confirm maa.. kawan baik baru jd sole supplier ini brg..
  12. zuruzuruz

Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

this has really caught my attention, never knew about this, tq izso for this write up. is this any different than the fuel injector cleaner like X1R's? might wanna grab a bottle. maybe my fuel filter dont have to filter much after this.. huhu
  13. zuruzuruz

VW's Polo GTI sees a price increase?

maybe they fixed the problem already with the price raised? meh..
  14. zuruzuruz

VW's Polo GTI sees a price increase?

unless there is any substantial upgrade to the car for the tremendous price increase... it's a BOO!!!!!!
  15. zuruzuruz

Izzit true bot will affect reliability? How severe will be affected actually?

saw a black perodua alza at nkve last night go like crazy fast on the left potong zig zag without braking at all... macam mane la agaknye klo dia bawak anak2 die dlm tu with that kind of driving style..
  16. zuruzuruz

Underpowered Merz

how much usually the cost for just the c15 or c30 rotrex supercharger?
  17. zuruzuruz

Natural Gas Vehicle NGV

really?? wonder what ecu management that kancil turbo use....
  18. zuruzuruz

knocking sound like "dak dak dak" occur

dude.. wheres the link?
  19. zuruzuruz

Suspension - Testimonials please

Car: kia spectra Brand: Titan Hi Lo Durability: been using it for 5 years aledi, the moderate comfort that it used to hv hv gone Road use: rural area 20%, city area 80% Comfort: 6/10 new (4/10 after 5 years) Handling: 10/10 I can take any corners that i want anytime anywhere, provided with some...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there sifu...

if lets say i wanna change my engine block to a higher cc.. must i change my air filter and intercooler to a bigger size ones??..will the engine be very hot??
thx!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience