Search results

1. T

Congrats to Shila

Shila's success is sadly an example of Malaysians cannot tell for themselves what is quality and what is not. They need HK, Japan, Koreans to tell them only they believe. Because Malaysians just don't watch and place value on local acts. Shila has been singing locally for how many years...
  2. T

Used VW Golf Mk5 - is it worth buying?

Do you own a MK5 GTi? ---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:17 PM ---------- Don't worry bro, it's true that if we Google around we can read about many horror stories from all parts of the English-speaking world. I know without...
  3. T

Used VW Golf Mk5 - is it worth buying?

Superb answer from an honest genuine ex-owner. Thanks! :adore:
  4. T

Wish vs Exiga

What does the question of station wagon vs. SUV has anything to do with Wish vs. Exiga? Both Wish and Exiga are neither station wagon nor SUV. They are 7-seater MPVs.
  5. T

Drunk Driver Crashes into Taxi at Rochor Ferrari Crash Site

Don't forget the biggest punishment: take MRT for the rest of your life.
  6. T

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

Wife of the deceased 599 driver wants to know who is the lady passenger.
  7. T

Evo 6 Stolen Last Nite

Congrats.
  8. T

Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

Your friendly-neighbourhood police giving a press conference: money deposited into SELLER's account being channelled into other person's account? The BUYER? Go lock yourself in room cry alone...
  9. T

Boss, in my friend's case, not only account number, my friend brought FULL NAME AND ADDRESS of bank account owner, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF HANDPHONE NUMBER OWNER, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF NUMBER PLATE OWNER, police never investigate also? All those details he HIMSELF acquired from BANK, from...
  10. T

Driven: Nissan Fairlady 370Z Coupe

For me muscle car is: 1. American; 2. MOPAR or Ford; 3. NA or supercharged; 4. At least V6. Other than that is either 'import' or 'sport compact'.
  11. T

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta - The Fastest Ferrari Ever Made!

Proper big bore + short stroke = high rev
  12. T

Driven: Nissan Fairlady 370Z Coupe

Well bro, when I think of 'big' displacement high revving engines, I think of Ferraris and the Lexus LFA. The 370Z has six cylinders to come up with a 'big' displacement. Still, for that extra 200cc, Nissan opt for longer stroke. Pity. Of course changing the bore size of block cylinders cost...
  13. T

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-crimes-and-security/346309-scammer-on-the-run-12.html
  14. T

alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

33 + 147 + 156 + GTV 2000 + Berlina = you are DA MAN ---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ---------- Yep, so true... all brands, it's whether the owners are willing to admit them or not. Usually people only brag about the good...
  15. T

Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

Makes excellent garage queen. Outside, one bang to bumper straightaway becomes semi-JC edition and there goes rarity, all 30-40k worth of it.
  16. T

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

Boss, okay lor you say like this then you can take over case from DAP ady.
  17. T

Here is MY. SG murder supposed death penalty, provoke got jail oni. MY punch customer supposed jail, provoke got denda oni. If civil lawsuit supposed 10 million, got lawyer bill oni. Summore KFC so quiet never give CCTV. If DAP take to court, suddenly surprise! KFC show CCTV victim...
  18. T

Can win means Segambut DAP sued already. Unless victim told yes I got provoke, provoke means like last month murderer oso got jail oni: Nigerian gets 12 years imprisonment for killing Singaporean lover | Daily Times Nigeria
  19. T

The wife didn't try to calm the husband down oso. Prolly the husband didn't need to be calmed down as it was the wife who did all the talking? :biggrin:
  20. T

E10 SST in Equine

I think not only SST in Mitsubishi, but thread for DSG in Volkswagen also no short: Volkswagen Club Malaysia, VW Golf GTi, TSi, Polo, Passat, EOS, Scirocco, Tiguan, Touareg, Golf R, Scirocco R BTW, how much are the clutch packs priced in Malaysia? How long can they last: 5 years?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys and girls,

Did you manage to catch us on NST - Cars, Bikes & Trucks last Sunday 1st of May 2005?

Sorry the scan is rather small. Hope you guys managed to read the actual document.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience