Search results

1. Aircond LED Button Flashing

I just found that my aircond not cold at all since last month, then this afternoon I saw the LED flashing like Ultraman want to die. What the problem I facing right now?
  2. Rubber/Bushing/What It Called?

What is this thing? I found it on my front adjustable while rear have none of it. what does the role of this thing and where can i buy becoz this two already broken.
  3. Convert Silvertop Wiring to Blacktop

If there possibilities to change my SVT wiring to BT? What I need to change such wiring, electronic & parts? Cost for all of it?
  4. How To Save Fuel Cost

Im using a Silvertop right now, but it's used a lot of fuel especially when using A/C. 1- Can anyone give some recommendation and suggestion to save fuel. 2- Can I used Blacktop wiring system in Silvertop engine?
  5. Gear Cant Get Into Position

Today, around 2pm I drive slow as usual and suddenly my car not moving and when I try push a little to pedal, it's like in free gear. I stop and try to change gear to every gear including reverse, nothing happened. My car dont moved at all, just engine running as usual. Then I park, 15 minutes...
  6. Alignment Problem

I have done 5 times alignment from 20 April till 19 May, all of them total failure. I have change chamber screw(is this right words?), bull joint & others that I dont even know. After done with alignment, it tooks less than 5 hours to go back to the bad condition which is it turn left too...
  7. Items Price Survey

Please help me with this whoever out there, I know you knew better. 1- Rear Stabilizer for Corolla LE AE80 2- Aisin brake pad for front (AE92 disc brake) 3- Power windows(if available in market) for Corolla LE AE80 4- Oil Cooler for Corolla LE AE80 5- Hella Foglight (Yellow,square,good for...
  8. Suspension For AE80

Im thinking to buy new suspension for my car although Im using now still less than a year. After I got an accident a day before CNY, I think it time to change the suspension and disc brake for rear. For now, I just can think about suspension and yet I cant decide which brand and type is suitable...
  9. Refining On Corolla LE(AE80)

I'm new here, but I got quite a bunch of problems. I'm using my father AE80 which is had few problem which I'm about to state. The car installed with Black Top 16V which is I need to replace some parts. 1st - About suspension. Which brand should I pick, the spring, absorber and rubber bush? I'm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Turbo Kit For Sale
Hi anyone intrested with my turbo kit. It is for sale.

Here are the list of it:

1. RB20 skyline turbo 2.5gtr used but very good condition RM1200.
2. CT20 Celica turbo (3) item need servicing each RM200.
3. Garret 1.8 turbo with extra twin fin newly serviced RM1000.
4. SR20 intercooler RM700.
5. Sard boostmeter up to 2.5 boost RM300.
6. HKS SQV RM300 with stainless piping.
7. Bananna extractor RM1000 formerly used to suzuki switf

If anybody who is intrested...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience