Search results

1. D

self poison

tq bro..i'll try to your suggestion kedai tayar at damansara damai..have been area there before for gbox transplant..by the way if i change the stock upper arm to adjustable one can we just use for 1 side only mean my front right chamber problem so i just change that side only..can it be done or...
  2. D

self poison

tq for suggestion. but i already asking them to press my camber but they refuse to press to the exactly good degree.they affraid the chamber will patah.from what they check on their machine tool..my front right chamber and rear left chamber have a really bad degree.they refuse to do it more..so...
  3. D

self poison

hi....wow been reading this topic for a few days.some of problem also been struggle by me for a few month now.i got problem with my rear tyre driver side.the tyre get makan inside even i already do the alignment.what makes me worry is when i drive thru lines( white or yellow lines) on the...
  4. D

Mitsubishi Galant 2.0i 1991 or Proton Perdana SEi 1995?

Perdana....i'll already have 2 Perdana.twin turbo and sei...sparepart no hal alwalys available..comfort interior....enjin 1 twinturbo and other ori stock Sei...both ok..fuel cosumption goes to Sei auto coz single cam i think...price still have right now...the twin turbo i use for long journey...
  5. D

ENEOS Engine Oil

bro...boolat..did i know you??remember darkviper2??
  6. D

Chop Shop Item..

pm/sms me price for fuel cut defencer, disk brake evo 4 rear and front complete... 0176853695 dark
  7. D

Used Japan Car Parts

pm me best price for evo4 fr and rear diskbrake tq.or u can sms to 0176853695
  8. D

Daihutsu Mira

pergh 18k for L2s......last year i buy 1 for 11k only..complete L512 bpart..free bump
  9. D

Original E-Manage Blue -Cheap

bleh masuk L2 tu x? cost install braper...aper efective nyer emanage nih...hehehe newbie.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a dirty rotten job but somebody has to do it, and at the end of the day, the unlucky souls tasked with flogging Maranello’s latest track-assassin, the Ferrari 458 Challenge, around the circuit of Valencia rubbed it in our faces that it’s awesomeness with a dash of fairy dust.

Well alright, so they didn’t rub our faces in it. But for all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience