Search results

1. Mazda RX-8 RX8 Spark Plugs and Wires set

Selling a NEW NGK RX-8 spark plugs and wire set Location: Johor Bahru. Please WhatsApp to deal
  2. Mazda RX-8 RX8 Ignition Coil

Time to change your ignition coil? One of the main reason for the rotary engine to go bad is due to a bad spark. It is suggested to change your coils every 48,000 KM. Selling a NEW Duralast (OEM) Mazda RX-8 ignition coil. Location: Johor Bahru. Please WhatsApp to deal
  3. jasonlel

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

Sure thanks. Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk
  4. jasonlel

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

Looking for a manual RX8, preferably with red/black leather, others are welcome too. Any RX8 with non running engine are welcome too. Please PM. Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk
  5. Eterna V6 312 gearbox

Hi guys, I will be converting to this gearbox soon. Just to chk with the sifu here, if in near future I want to transplant to rvr or evo3 engine, can I still reuse this gearbox or I need to change? Thanks. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  6. jasonlel

Gearbox manual 222 vs 312

Hi all, which short shifter is suitable for 312 gearbox? Thanks. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  7. jasonlel

Thanks a bunch. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  8. jasonlel

I saw this and it didn't say 2003 come with 6speed auto. Just wanna check with the folks here :) Thanks anyway. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  9. jasonlel

Hi guys, is there a 2003 Mazda rx-8 6 speed auto? I can't seem to find this info on the internet. Thanks a bunch. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  10. jasonlel

Gearbox manual 222 vs 312

How do I know if the 312 is 2wd or 4wd? Will I know from the code? Thanks. Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
  11. jasonlel

Urgent!! Need help any reliable workshop in jb

there's a few shop behind TM Net @ Setia Tropika, do you have the shop name?
  12. jasonlel

my first engine flood, hahaha

should be engine oil :) prepare to SMOKE!!!!!
  13. jasonlel

is it a daily car?

i use to drive my fd daily to work.
  14. jasonlel

Att: WGV 339

no one?
  15. jasonlel

I'm serious, if you know this owner, please contact me asap....
  16. jasonlel

Kekeke low profile mah... I found the owner car key and alarm :adore: So who knows this owner, please contact me...
  17. Att: WGV 339

WGV 339 FD car owner, please contact me asap as I have found something that you have lost. Thanks!
  18. jasonlel

Where to buy perdana v6 new interior panels?

Thanks. By the way, are these new internal panels plug and play into 2000 v6 perdana?
  19. Where to buy perdana v6 new interior panels?

Hi guys, Any idea where I can buy perdana v6 (2004 or 2005 onwards) new interior panels? Also, how much? Cheers, Jason X
  20. FS: NEW RE NGK Spark Plugs

NEW NGK plugs for sale. 1set consist of 2x BUR9EQP (T) and 2x BUR7EQP (L). *P denote platinum Each set selling for RM250 (excluding postage). PM me if interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi stanley...

got some questions for 'titan'ing a myvi...i heard there are 2 running around...i have some queries...might want to be 'titan'ed again...

1) do u guys cut the rear springs to get the lowered ride height? if not what do u do?
2) how much? got discount for ex customer ar?
3) did u guys manage to match the dampening for the rear with the front? compared to kelisa last time which was bouncy due to the light weight...
4) are u guys using the same specs of kenari/kelisa's or new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience