Search results

1. A

The Ultimate Machine

ot: i never knew you were from kelantan?
  2. A

How Do U Pujuk Ur Other Half?

w0rd! killing their pets of all the examples you could give. I reckon youre a petlover? :lol:
  3. A

New Civic SI (coupe)

repost.
  4. A

Transferring Plate Number

Both vehicles have to be under your name for the number swapping process.
  5. A

Bubba

Bubba is dead :(
  6. A

looking for civic EL meter

there's plenty on ebay. Do an el meter keyword search and itll return many results. Heck, they even have those that allow you to change between 7 colors.
  7. A

Unique Number Plate

DAD 1 belongs to the Tengku Mahkota of kelantan.. I saw dad 3 in kelantan on a merc e class
  8. A

EG hatch for sale*updated with pictures

thread is worthless without pics.
  9. A

Dalmatian minture pinture

paper? how old?
  10. A

TRM spotted on NorthSouth Highway

I swear I saw two of those car in kelantan before too.. with 2 dealer plated Gen2 follow closely behind. Saw it during the le tour de langkawi race from tanah merah to kota bharu.
  11. A

Whats your reaction when couples...

larling huh... that is osoahbengz. :lol: :lol:
  12. A

Escape summons with this

afaik, it only works on reflective plates like those in the US, UK, Thailand etc.. I seriously don't think it'll work on our plastic plates..
  13. A

ES 1.7 KONI absorbers

eibach prokit or sportlines?
  14. A

Changing car rims to 17"

1. No it doesn't. Use your existing spare tire and drive to the nearest tire shop asap. 2. No one I know have done that, yet. And I don't see a reason for it since you can use your factory spare. 3. Changing rims will not void the warranty. BUT, dealer always have the final say. They could...
  15. A

350Z or Evo 8?

I'd personally prefer the Z but roadtax wise.. evo. Roadtax for 3.5liter is almost 3k a year (i think) as opposed to 2.0liter (few hundreds $$) But since you can afford to choose between the two, roadtax shouldn't be a problem for you so get the Z.
  16. A

Got Owned??

are you really that bored at work man? hehehe :lol: :lol:
  17. A

Civic 04 tuning

try koni, tein ss, tokico blue, or the new tokico d-spec. you'll have to order them from the states though..
  18. A

God and Balance

hahahaha! malaysia > singapore ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. A

help on the taxing of imported car

I don't know how the process go about but you can probably get something from the site. :) linky

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well here it goes....i'm using ELII ext temp meter...and the problem is with the light.....only the light at the needle is on instead of the background el light ....so any of u experienced this problem? u know anyone who can repair this type of problem? jalan pasar can repair meter lights aaa any of u know which shop please help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience