Search results

1. need help from sifu...low engine RPM problem

its been a long time since i last post here in ZTH...btw...need help from u guys...my engine is EK b16A with S90 TB and skunk manifold... the problem is every time i start up to warm up the engine...the car idle RPM just went down and the engine dies...i need to throttle and rev it for a minute...
  2. loud air sound coming from skunk2+s90 TB

hi zthian... i just installed s90 TB with skunk2 intake manifold...the intake already port match 70mm with the TB...after installed the mod...the TB is making a very2 loud sound sucking air from my HKS air filter...the sound coming like Shiiiiiishhhh~...if when revving still ok...but it happen...
  3. WTB RACING HART CP-035 / SPRINT HART rims

WTB only a single or two 15" RACING HART CP-035 or SPRINT HART rim... one of my rims got cracked. i dont wanna replace all the rim cost i like that rim.. so if anyone wanna sell racing hart cp-035 / sprint hart...please gimme a reasonable price... TQ...
  4. HELP ME OUT!!! lock doors..car keys inside...

guys....donno this is the rite place to post this or not but need some help here...just this morning i lock all my doors not using alarm... then i open the trunk to get something...but..carelessly i left my keys in the trunk and i shut down the trunk without realize that the keys are...
  5. can the new CTR FD2 spoiler fit on EK?

guys...anyone tried before...fitting the FD2 spoiler into EK 4 doors?? does it fit nicely??
  6. need help..water enter from floor

guys...can u help me on this...i ride is EK 4doors....but the problem i'm facing rite now really2 give me headache lor...every time it's raining...there's a water enter into my car from the floor..under the carpet...even when car wash the water can enter from below the car....the car always in...
  7. camshaft

Customer view on VIVA

here's some review i got from my email about the new perodua car 'VIVA'...sorry if it's already posted somewhere else... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, I just got my 660cc Viva today from the SC. 1st off, while checking for...
  8. engine oil treatment

just want some of your feedback...anyone ever use an engine oil treatment for their honda like X-1R or Tufoil? or the fuel injector cleaner? the advertisement claim it to be good for ur engine...i'm bout to do my next car service around this week & plan to add some of those things...so can...
  9. ~DOHC VTEC air ram..which one is better?~

guys...just wanna know ur experience with aluminum,carbon fiber or plastic air ram...which one is better? :confused: coz i'm using b16a with aluminum air ram and i notice that the the pipe is hot under my hood coz of the engine temp and this will effect the air that been suck in..:emoticon_U...
  10. camshaft

share ur fav place to eat in JB

guys...especially from johor...just wanna share ur fav place to dine in jb or any place in malaysia...jb got so many places to eat..so maybe u guys kind enough to share...can bring ur chicks there to try the food... ok start with me 1. ZZ sup tulang near mahmodiah JB...(the chicken chop there...
  11. white and black smoke

guys :_:...i'll be really grateful if u could help me on this...I'm driving EK4 B16A auto...last week..on my trip to air papan beach,mersing...when i rev up my car to take over a bus or lorry several times...my friend behind me..driving a wira says he saw a white smoke...and sometimes black...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. my 1.3 auto myvi 2005 in stock condition... everythings original..
mileage is 35k..
this thingis.. a full tank of ron95 RM60 shell can only go for 300 km the most.. normal driving..:banghead:
is this normal?:hmmmm:
or what can i do to improve it?:idea:
as i know 1.3 should go further..:driver:
any advise or share urs?:adore:
tq:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience