Search results

1. camshaft

Idle Rpm dropping ?

i've got the same problem before....i changed the IACV for RM80 and idle problem solved! and make sure u use the correct IACV that matched with your car model...
  2. camshaft

Problem on B16a Turbo

shouldn't the engine check light ON when there's a faulty sensor?
  3. camshaft

Problem on B16a Turbo

they can be a lot of causes....as u said, it can be the faulty sensor...and the fuel map is running to lean or a faulty ignition...dont forget that a larger injector and fuel regulator is recommended ...using BOT...it's better to have a good piggyback unit or better...a standalone ECU... bring...
  4. camshaft

B18C GSR vs B16A

i've change from b16a - b20 a few months ago...with some mild mod on head,intake and exhaust...the FC will definitely be higher...the combustion chamber need more fuel than standard b16a...power wise...the b20 torque are most welcome...even from 2.5k rpm u can feel the torque... summore the b20...
  5. camshaft

Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

check out the rear bonnet! haha...aerodynamic mybe?
  6. camshaft

EK 4 door club/team/gang/kaki... ?

mine already 300k...when for overhaul 1 month ago...but after disassemble it...the block sleeve thin already (where the coolant flows)...mybe becoz so many overheat...like it or not i've change to 2 liter...more torque! hoho! if u taken a good care of your engine..i think 300k still can run...
  7. camshaft

Need answers for my 97 satria gl 1.6 manual

the hi/lo adjustable suspension will change the ride height and lower the gravity of your car. It will improve your straight speed and cornering stability. But make sure absorber/spring is not too stiff/firm for everyday drive. It will make your car bouncing and difficult to control on...
  8. camshaft

EG6 vs EK4 vs CL7R vs EP3R vs FD2R vs AP1/2

EP3R and FD2R = 2 door vs 4 door (i've been onboard EP3R and FD2R...both can be faster than the other base on modification) CL7R = comfort + performance but body weight can be an issue.. S2000 = cleary sporty with 2 door and 2 people only...rear wheel...can drift...but high on maintenance and...
  9. camshaft

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

actly...i wanted to see that gti smoke that police car n disappear...and make the police look like losers....but then again, it's a stolen car...the driver should be beaten up by the owner of that actual car and serve in jail...hahaha
  10. camshaft

need help from sifu...low engine RPM problem

just check all the wires this morning....everything seems to be in place...i didnt touch the TPS, wanna try to unplugged the IACV and clean it...but the IACV look kinda hard to disassemble from the intake...hahaha...so i just leave it and dont wanna mess around things that im not expert on...
  11. camshaft

if there's a wire putus there...i think the engine check lite will on....but the check light is off... confusing la cause i already sent it to foreman...he adjust here and there...rev a little...and say "siap"....i drove back home...and the next morning...still same problem...
  12. camshaft

yeah....all this happen when i change my steering rack last week...gonna try check my TPS...try to unplug all the socket, o2 sensor and see how it goes after that...bout the ECU reset already tried it....but still the same.... by the way...where's the TPS located?
  13. need help from sifu...low engine RPM problem

its been a long time since i last post here in ZTH...btw...need help from u guys...my engine is EK b16A with S90 TB and skunk manifold... the problem is every time i start up to warm up the engine...the car idle RPM just went down and the engine dies...i need to throttle and rev it for a minute...
  14. camshaft

How much EG/EK should be reasonable?

got my EK4 for 45k, that was 4 1/2 years ago...convert it to manual CTR LSD for 3.3K...rite now the price for EK4 still hold around 40K-60K ...amazing isn't it? buying an EG,EK,DC turn out to be kinda good investment :P .....
  15. camshaft

A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

i'm well aware that proton has an agreement and technology transfer with mitsu since saga era...but why after 25 years proton still can't stand on their own feet? yeah they already came out with campro engines, neo and gen2...that's an improvement...and they should step more forward and keep...
  16. camshaft

acctly many of us own a proton...even i myself own a proton...we dont bash proton..but we just highlight most of the quality that we get out of our cars...i mean, who doesn't complain if we get faulty n cheap parts in our car? most of our complains are for the good of proton..so that they can...
  17. camshaft

i hate people copying other... i surely dont wanna buy it... but hey! i'm malaysian and even i dont wanna buy it...i'm still ashamed what proton is doing here...rebadge a mitsu lancer and put a proton logo in it? what's the proud in it? let me put it this way...how would the japs felt if honda...
  18. camshaft

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

heard it's using mivec engine? hahahhaa...proton need to came out with their own identity...stop copying other manufacture lah!!!
  19. camshaft

How to improve my car...B20b vtec.

change to b16b cams...still OEM :biggrin: can get bout 7-8HP hondata maybe? another 7-8HP already 220HP :biggrin:
  20. camshaft

honda ek b16a manual

why the car exterior pic is EK but the engine pics is EG?