Search results

1. B

my CTR-FD2 broken into

the other problem is there is a market for stolen goods.......+ insufficient cops = easy targets Bump: the other problem is there is a market for stolen goods.......+ insufficient cops = easy targets
  2. B

Toyota Vs Honda

toyota fella wants toyonda...honda fellas will want honyota...humans for u
  3. B

EH3/EG6 for sale !!!

has it been sold....got price revision ahh..regards
  4. B

Place your bets for Brazil 2007

i hope Massa can get this one...its been a pretty dissapointing year for him...but again ..the title race will be done mathematically...no doubt hamilton wants to win the race to win the title, maybe he should play it safe....
  5. B

Black 2 Door EK Stolen!

shit man!....i use to pass that area almost daily when i was there......hopefully ur fren gets his ride back...
  6. B

All Honda

ehh ...but Malaysia great wht...some modded cars here...make the japanese also scared......whr got japanese convert2 from this model to another..hahaha..malaysia boleh
  7. B

DA2 (integra)?? EK (4doors)?? EG6??

cat....sorry to say man...jealous of ur ride..very nice...very nice...
  8. B

help...my sv4's FC is very high.

convert would be an option.....maybe a higher power engine will help the car to move easier a bit....
  9. B

Headhunting in Kuantan

guys...really exciting to know that there are so many ppl wanting to TT...yes this fri nite sounds ok.....i am relative new in kuantan....but now transfered here..working in Gebeng...staying at Bukit Pelindung ..... as well sincere apologies of EF vro...lovely machines as well...undoubtedly...
  10. Headhunting in Kuantan

Hi.....just wondering members in KL are pretty active...which is a good thing but what about honda lovers around Kuantan and all.....whats the headcount here like..i have seen some EG's and some very nice EK's....but it would be nice to actually have maybe a TT session here.....(some of us...
  11. B

Nissan considers joining F1 in 2008

same parent company but still each will have their image to sell...europeans with renault and the japs on nissan....nissan's sedans and skylines are popular amongst the young but they dont really have a car to take on the higher end cars to make them serious...in europe they dont consider...
  12. B

2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

but the rain almost cancels out car manufacturer superioty ....nice to see the smaller teams up there as well....all things said n done....i think it was a really nice race.....
  13. B

yes..the coupe model is rare.....but just hope if u get...no one rear ends u ..parts could get tricky......
  14. B

Please do not race on the highway!

ignorance is bliss to some ppl...have to agree some big car owners but not all....let the tailgaters go man....why not...not worth ur car being in a crash bcoz of the idiot tailgating as u would not know the fella behind....no experience or just to brash ..he might end up taking u with...
  15. B

HardTalk | Dato Seri Syed Hamid Albar | Sarah Montague

he definitely got caught....but with elections looming around.....who is to blame....if he is in office or not
  16. B

Girl in Sports Bag

Heart cries out for this little girl.....but blaming the police & the girls parents just doesnt cut it......but somehow are still slow in learning to look out for each other especially children.....Dear little Nurin is gone but hope fully not in vain......regardless of wht she might become, she...
  17. B

petrol tips

it really does not make much of a difference...some ppl tend to shake their car to get in more fuel...as when filling the tank some air gets trapped along the way and in the tank ...so by doing so...the air is released creating more space in the tank to fill up petrol....how this helps i dont...
  18. B

i think the biggest mistake a man can make is selling his eg....its worth...just look out for the wear n tear a bit, the rest will be perfect....ample after market parts out there...and the looks....man eg-6...still the sexiest in its class
  19. B

McLaren has been disqualified from the 2007 and 2008 F1 seasons

i think its only fair to say FA is a pretty damn good driver and any person F1 or otherwise would love to protect their status as WC ......both FA & LH have superb cars but seem like hammie adjusted in better than FA....maybe he had extra testing time when FA was at renault....but FA just was...
  20. B

Need help on Civic 92-95

its rather easy...if u r buying cash....its all in order...go there fill up the forms...make sure you have all the documents.....reg card, insurance, just in case...ur n seller details...then they will instruct u to go pay RM30....then go to the first lane(cash buyers only)...not very long...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all its Chinese customers a Happy and Prosperous New Year. On this auspicious occasion we would also like to thank all our customers, supporters and car enthusiasts who have in one way or another given us hope and inspiration in bringing quality products to these shores.

Hi-Gear products from USA have since been added and we also thank you for your patronage.

Have a safe journey. Happy Holidays. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience