Search results

1. I

PS13/RPS13/S14/S15 owners

Hey guys.. Please list down your names and what model Silvia you own. I'll go first .. 1. Nick - S15 2. Acura - 200sx 3. JUN - RPS13 180SX 4. isky - 180SX 5.
  2. I

off the streets 6 @ sunway extreme park featuring jgtc babes :D

they're going into the changing room at a jusco nearby. together. :p haha i'm just guessing, since donut isn't allowed to go.
  3. I

Drift Show Off @ Sepang International Circuit 2nd July Sat 5pm onwards

haha. old man scared of melting at sepang liao.. :p go DIY a coolsuit la wei!
  4. I

Side by side... Pro Drifters in 1Utama

any more dramatic and someone would've walked away with a dented fender :p good shots as always dude. upload more!
  5. I

Drift Show Off @ Sepang International Circuit 2nd July Sat 5pm onwards

old man drift for 15 minutes then go home ady liao.. :p won't be coming in for this round, gonna save it for DGCII.
  6. I

Are you a 'Banana'?

haha dun ask me wei, BH went and photoshop the pic and ask me to put as sig. :p
  7. I

off the streets 6 @ sunway extreme park featuring jgtc babes :D

i secretly believe i am human, when in fact i am a cat. :)
  8. I

Are you a 'Banana'?

i'm not chinese but people think i am chinese so they talk to me in chinese which i barely understand.. so am i a banana? :p
  9. I

SSO 2dot5 KL 2005

from what i hear, it's jay, shawn and jordan that's coming. dunno, you'll have to ask adian yourself. :) XXX: ahhh.. uhm.. i wouldn't know lor, seriously. LOLOLOLOL :p
  10. I

BLEACH

yeah, it's just the beginning.. the fight spanned an entire volume of the manga if i remember correctly. :)
  11. I

SSO 2dot5 KL 2005

i'll answer this, he'll be there on the 22nd at 7pm or so. you looking forward to it isit? :p
  12. I

BLEACH

hoi you also calling me that ah.. :p bleach #36 was subbed and released last night. subs of 181 + 182 are on the way.
  13. I

BLEACH

done! LOLOLOLOLOL haha omg this is so hilarious.
  14. I

Ask NOSkill ( Attention whore thread )

about genital hair, it's curly so that people don't poke their eyes out. :p
  15. I

For smokers; Ori cigarrate

about top leaf, last i checked it was RM73 or so at the airport.
  16. I

BLEACH

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! what the heck wei BH!!!!! LOL can't stop laughing... :) anime is up to episode 36 now, just waiting for subs to be released. manga, last subbed episode was 181.
  17. I

OFF THE STREETS 6 DRIFT SESSION @ Xtreme Park Sunway 17 June 2005 7.00pm onwards

haha basket. not itchy laaaaaaaaa! :p
  18. I

Wanted! Complete S13 Rear Sub Frame..

eh eh i wanna sell mine.. complete standard 180SX rear subframe! :p PM me on DCM la, i rarely check in here. *pinches topui's cheeks.. so cute*
  19. I

Off The Streets 4 - Pit Girls Ver. 2

i AM a cat, i meant myself. :p
  20. I

Off The Streets 4 - Pit Girls Ver. 2

ADSL is bad. it keeps cats glued to their chairs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Conventional petrol and diesel cars are beginning to outpace Toyota’s Prius on environmental friendliness claims a new study carried out by researchers at Cardiff University along with Clifford Thames, an automotive consultancy.

The iconic hybrid car is still the cleanest for its size, but is outranked by nine smaller models from Peugeot, Citroën, Ford, Smart and other manufacturers in a new environmental...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience