Search results

1. Wts - tp-m8 esc

Wts - tp-m8 esc (SOLD) sold liao
  2. WTS - HL 1/10 RC Car RTR

WTS - HL 1/10 RC Car RTR (SOLD) Item sold. Thanks
  3. WTS - 1/10 Rc Car

WTS - Carbon fiber Belted 1/10 Super Combo Sold Sold
  4. WTS - PS2 Slim

Wanna sell my Slim PS2. Condition like new. Come with 2 controller ( 1 newer used b4) 1 Ori Memory card plus power adapter with box also. Free Lotus Steering Wheel plus 20+ DVD Games. For RM400nett only. COD in Cheras area only. Price revised
  5. WTS HSP EP Xeme 1/10

Sold liao. TQ
  6. WTS HSP EP Xeme 1/10

Item Sold. TQ
  7. (WTA) Drop in Filter

Hello to all sifu's. would like to know if 20V air filter size is same with the SEG wan or not. Coz it seem hard to find the after market drop in air filter for 20v. Thank in advance.. :burnout:
  8. WTS - Where to rent a skyline?

Moderator pls deleted this tread. TQ
  9. WTS - Mini O2 Xda II

Item sold. TQ
  10. WTS - RSR Muffler

Item is sold..
  11. WTA - 20V Exhaust

Hi all sifu's, just curious did anyone tried b4 setting up the exhaust without using and mid box and muffler.. Last time i heard that Sifu Chin tried b4 on this setup... Anyone know how is the performance compare to with complete min box and muffler setup? Also what the piping diameter if not...
  12. WTS Mini O2

Hi all, i got a Mini o2 for sale, is the Limited Edition wan. Black colour casing. Almost like new. Seldom use. Come with Headphone, 256Mb Memory Card and Charger. Asking for RM1000.. .. No pic at the moment coz no Camera.. For more detail bout the product, kindly click on the below website...
  13. SVT VVT Question..

Dear all sifu, yesterday i tried to install the VVT Light into my SVT. Accordingly to Wong Sifu diagram copy from last tread. After installed the LED, it seem to light whenever the engine is OFF. Also won't light when VVT engage.... So i thought maybe my wiring problem, ECU or VVT problem? Then...
  14. Diy - Digital Volt Meter

Hi there, any sifu got any digram to do the Digital Volt Meter?
  15. Blktop ECU over SVT Setup

Dear all sifu's, just wanna ask some question regarding Blkt ECU using on SVT Setup. Heard that no need to changed to Blktop wiring hardness also can do the conversion. Izzit true? What the equipment needed to the conversion? Blktop ECU and MAP Sensor? Also what the benefit from it? Apart from...
  16. Apexi Afc

Got an APEXI AFC for sale. RM200nego. Anyone interested pls pm me thank you. Pic will be upload soon.
  17. Mountain Bike for sale

Got a Mountain bike for sale, brand is ROCKBIKE. SPEC is, LIGHT ALLOY FRAME, 27 SPEED, LIGHT MOUNTAIN TRAIL RIM, WITH (R) V-BRAKE and UPGRADED TO MOUNTAIN TYPE TYRE. Used for fews tims only. Just bought last year end. Bought at RM650 plus upgrade is around RM800. Now selling at only RM400nego...
  18. WTB - EP Machine

Anyone wan to sell their EP machine? Buggy or trackcar also can.. Hehehehe..
  19. Toms Ecu

Got a TOMS ECU for sale. Pls refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1531357#post1531357
  20. TOMS ECU for 20V Silvertop

I got a TOMS ECU for sale. No rpm and speed cut. Come with 8 point Fuel adjustment. Just plug and play for 20V Silvertop. Selling at RM1000nett. Very rare item.. Anyone interested pls pm me. Thank you. PRICE UPDATED!! Hurry Get It 1st!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fellow members... to share some product news. Bought a box of REVO engine treatment from Eneos One U.

I drive a E90 2007 model. I had my reservations at first, but after driving for almost 2 weeks now, I must say the product is really effective.

Will get another bottle soon for my Persona and keep you all posted !

Anyone else care to share their experience or tried REVO ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience