Search results

1. [WTS] Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo 2003

I am letting go my Airtrek turbo 2.0A Year 2003 I am the 2nd owner. Colour is silver. well maintained airtrek , fully done up . all major wear & tear works done. Reason for selling, need to buy people carrier/7 seater Mileage:180,000KM Engine oil changed every 5000(using motul) Auto oil...
  2. N

WTT - 17" Original CR KAI Work EMOTION

Want To Trade RIMS??
  3. N

Recaro Baseframe/railing for EK9,DC2,Airtrek,MRS,Evo 5

hi, i pm you a few times already. i looking for airtrek cu2w railing.. still got?
  4. WTT - 17" Original CR KAI Work EMOTION

HI guys, (only SMS/PM will be entertained) i'm kinda bored with my 17 inch CR KAI Work Emotion Rims and am looking for anyone who wants to Trade rims. Terms: 18 inch also dont mind /Clear brembo Rim Details: PCD: 5 X 114.3 SIZE: 17 x 8JJ offset: 32 ( Cant remember clearly) colour: White...
  5. N

Airtrek na+turbo

joe................. why lar u selling ur car? what car u planning to get? gasket
  6. N

Need help.. Mitsubishi airtrek turbo stolen!

Re:MODUS OPERANDI OF THE CAR THIEVES.... Need help.. Mitsubishi airtrek turbo stolen! TO ALL BRO & SIS THERE.......... My car has been recovered by the public who spotted something wrong and actually went to my airtrek club forum to look out for details.. called me immediately.. THIS IS...
  7. N

Need help.. Mitsubishi airtrek turbo stolen!

guys.......... its my car that got stolen......... now i'm gonna find out how come my car can be driven out of the parking lot when the ticket is with me....... beware everyone..... the operator of the car park is running so many car parks! i will keep on posting my updates here as a means to...
  8. N

Wts: 'works' boost controller

rm 180 bro? it doesnt come with a vacumm hose? the sard one comes with vacumm hose...
  9. N

my supra for sale

bro.... just off topic a minute... how's the performance and handling of the car... definately alot of work went in to the car and also alot of effort! respect man!!
  10. N

Looking 4 nology cable plug 4 vr4

picture dude
  11. N

WTS: Nology Hotwire spark plug cables

guys... here is the pic.... also willing to change for ori evo 7-9 intercooler??
  12. N

Looking 4 nology cable plug 4 vr4

bro... i have one set NOLOGY cables for evo8.. dunno if can fit vr4?? i am also willing to swap the cables for ori evo 7-9 intercooler? how? btw: price is rm400
  13. N

BMW & Universal antena style

bro... this one pasang shiok or does it actually work as an antenna??
  14. WTS: Nology Hotwire spark plug cables

guys and girls. i am letting go of my 8 mth old NOLOGY hotwire cables. item bought from singapore for evo8mr.. price: rm 400
  15. N

For Sale: Bosch Xenon Hid Conversion Kit (4300k/6000k/8000k) All Type Bulbs Available

Re: For Sale: Bosch Xenon Hid Conversion Kit (4300k/6000k/8000k) All Type Bulbs Avail dont seem to find anywhere on bosch website that they make HIDs?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience