Search results

1. Reviving the Old and dull Exhaust and Muffler Tips

Dear Readers, Reviving the Old and dull Exhaust and Muffler Tip of Proton Perdana V6 I have been thinking to change exhaust and the muffler tip previously before this idea pop into my head. Why not I save some money for other things which is more practical than wasting the $$ on the exhaust...
  2. Autozone Car Service Centre

Autozone Car Service Centre No. 34, Jalan SS23/11, Taman Sea, Seksyen 5523, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Person In charge: Mr Jonathan Lai Services Provided * Vehicle Servicing * Wheel Balancing * Wireless Infrared Alignment * Overhaul * Tyre * Port & Polish It offers Good and affordable...
  3. Lean

SuperAutoMix 2010 by Axia Com Sdn Bhd

More information @ http://undercoverproject.blogspot.com Get ready for the most anticipating SuperAutoMix 2010 brought to you by Axia Com SDN BHD. So mark your calendars right now or jot it down on something so you remember of it, SUPERAUTOMIX will take place from 2nd till 4th of July...
  4. ZeroToHundred Members Gathering 13th Nov 09

Below is the link of pictures that I post up in my blog for the gathering last night @ Nasi Kandar Original Kayu. It was a great night when I get to meet with fellow members from different places. We did have a great chat together and look see look see some member's ride...