Sorry i'm letting go as set
  3. R

Wira Injection Kit

Sorry i just for selling only. No trade
  4. R

Wira Injection Kit

B.U.M.P :biggrin:
  5. Wira Injection Kit

WTS Wira Injection Kit RM700 Hi, I wanna sell of my wira injection kit as perlist : 1) Wiring 2) ECU(VDO) 3) Fuel Pump 4) o2 Sensor 5) Air Filter Box 5) Manifold & Throttle Body (1set together) 6) Injector x4 7) Distributor with normal plug cable all this item i'm selling as set,mostly for...
  6. R

WTS: VDO injection for 4g15

Hi Bro, Is it full set when i wanna convert from carbie? no need to buy external pump? PM me the price.Thanks man :proud:
  7. R

{wts} OEM Replacement parts - Proton,Produa....

hi bro, the dashboard got include screw? i need the whole set dashboard until the radio side.
  8. R

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

Hi Guys, I'm noob here so i wanna ask something. I'm driving wira carbie and just change from auto to manual. Wat price for the 4g92p halfcut now?Can i use back my gearbox? My gearbox is bought from a satria 1.3 manual is a cable clutch. If the halfcut without gearbox what would it cost?Can i...
  9. R

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

Morning Skywalker, Ya i'm interested thanks for showing me the picture.When you deliver,when will reach to Kl :p Send me sms i'm really interested 016-2587380 include the funnel k :)
  10. R

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

Hi Skywalker, I already sms u hope u wont mind :p ok i just need the picture where i point to my end of the hose.Can advise me how long the hose i need? By the way i'm driving wira carburettor and using original air filter with the circle 1 :p
  11. R

Chop Shop sale..

Hi can pm me the price for the engine kosong, intake manifold, wiring n ecu for the 4g91(manual) injection.
  12. R

Carburetor Section

Sifo can intro some mech that near KL.Nearby my house i dun trust them. Yesterday brought to them they say is normal :( Sifo pls help me!!!
  13. R

Carburetor Section

Pls help me out sifo :(
  14. R

Carburetor Section

The air cond idle screw i go turn clockwise and i face in front of engine that mean i turn right. The aircond off idle screww i got turn a bit left and right andd now i know i mess it all up liao.I feel my car no power oledi tim :( Now when my air cond off my car RPM at 1k and when on my...
  15. R

Carburetor Section

I turn the screw at the right hand side of the engine 4g15.The nut is facing me and i turn it to clockwise.I still dunno wat happen.When i drive at afternoon open up the air-cond my car seem like pressing the fuel coz my RPM at 1.5 to 2k :(
  16. R

Carburetor Section

Hi i'm driving 4g15 manual.Last time i was driving auto then convert to manual. My car engine sound very loud even my friend using same engine wit me also say my engine got problem. I also feel my FC is really high then i clockwise to reduce the fuel ratio as u all been discuss in the previous...
  17. R

4G91 Gang..

Like that i need to buy all halfcut? Can't change part from part :( pity Anywhere thanks for your advise
  18. R

4G91 Gang..

Hi to all pro, I'm new to this forum and i know this tread got many pro's. I'm driving 96 carb(auto) wira.I'm planning to convert my 4g15 to 4g91 auto EFI. If i wanna buy the 4g91 EFI (auto) engine kosong + ECU + Wiring and i think i should change my gearbox also coz hear ppl say my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

gona have my interval service soon..

pour half bottle for first time....then quater bottle for the next interval change?...is that suffecient?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience