Search results

1. Innocente

Skyline R34 Z-Tune & Nismo Bodykits/Conversion Kits

How does this Top secret for ER-34 looks like ? Is it plug and play to ER-34's hinges and latch ? Post a pic if all possible. Thanks !
  2. Innocente

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

yep. it's an SG car. Got to correct the statement. The guy is selling the car. Not scraping :)
  3. Innocente

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Got a set of LMGT3 Nismo rims 18" rear 9" front 8". With tires. Does hot have the hub caps. Owner asking for RM3.2k to top-up together with swapping with original 17" GTT rims. He also has a set of Nashin (Taiwanese brand) 6 pots front brake set. Calipers & rotors. Also need to be swapped with...
  4. WTB: R34 GTT Carbon Fibre Hood (Z-Tune Style if possible)

Looking for the above. Knows of anyone that carries it ? PM me cost :)
  5. Innocente

Opinions in mod R34

it's always possible to do custom piping.. but it is going to be a pain :)
  6. WTB: RB25 Gearbox (push)

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has a RB25 (push) R33 gearbox ? Need to get one to take out some parts for pull-push conversion. It will be best if there is a blown unit. Don't need the gears. Just the bits to make the pull to push. Thanks ! P/S: Please move my post if this is not the right...
  7. Innocente

squealing brakes

uneven patterns would mean bad bedding-in. If will develop into grooves that makes it worst.
  8. Innocente

squealing brakes

The bedding in process is also very important. Squeals are cause by irregular friction between pads and rotors. Fruity : Spray another 1-2 layers to the shims, lightly sand the pads a bit and then re-bed in the pads. will drop the squeal frequency to "once a blue moon". : )
  9. Innocente

squealing brakes

slap in thicker layers
  10. Innocente

squealing brakes

I had to do it cause the squeal would make dogs go deaf and perhaps crack glasses.
  11. Innocente

squealing brakes

If that doesn't work, use silicon.. The ones construction workers use to seal stuff like the edge of basins.. Transparent ones. About RM7 a tube. You would to buy the gun too for about RM5. Silicon can apply thicker but it is damn hard to get a uniform spread on the shims. Plus being thicker...
  12. Innocente

squealing brakes

Mine (used to) squeal when the car is almost at a stop. e.g. at traffic lights.
  13. Innocente

squealing brakes

I believe I paid about RM35 for it. Apparently CRC stuff is pricey coz it's imported.. tsk tsk. One note though, it smells when it is freshly sprayed. Smell goes away when it is dried.
  14. Innocente

squealing brakes

A little off topic but may interest some. This would be my handsomely coated coilpacks :)
  15. Innocente

squealing brakes

This is the thing I use to spray on the deteriorated anti-squeal shim. I got it off a hardware shop in centerpoint BU. A reputable hardware shop should carry it. There is 2 pieces of metal behind the pads. One is the shim, the other is like a backing plate. Just spray the shims a layer or two...
  16. Innocente

squealing brakes

Re: squeling brakes Read my previous post. Problem solved.
  17. Innocente

squealing brakes

Re: squeling brakes I don't know. Perhaps RM50 per piece. Removing and putting them back might remove the squeal for a day or two only.
  18. Innocente

squealing brakes

Re: squeling brakes I had this problem since day 1 of the skyline. From the Endless CCX to Endless SSS and VN. The squealing is due to the caliper, rotor or pads resonating to the frequency caused by the friction. The only way to get rid of it is to alter the frequency resonance by...
  19. Innocente

Nissan Skyline GTR Ori wing with rare CF stand

It's original spoiler.. aftermarket CF stand (slightly higher than stock stand). Still bolt on like stock. Great stuff. But the price cost an arm and a leg. :|

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys.. im currently driving myvi auto.. im considering to change my auto gearbox to manual.. is it possible to do that? after change it, will appear any trouble? coz i scare after change it will alot of problem.. another problem is is good to swap wit people or go cut shop to buy a manual gearbox? what is the market price should be? SIFUS !! pls advice me.. confusing here.. THANK YOU !!:adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience