Search results

1. Jordy

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! I'm looking for AE92 4age 16valve (Non-TVIS) Small port plug cable set ... anyone has .. do PM me .. Tq
  2. Jordy

DD Full Adjustable Suspension

Just Receive the D&D Suspension For Toyota Corolla Ae101 from Rev Performance,Andy .. Courier all the way from Sunway to my place in Kuching, Sarawak. Good seller and very special price offered and good Service. Item well packed with FRAGILE Sticker. Thanks Andy~ 1 Year Valid...
  3. Jordy

Hi from Steve, Toyota Performance Magazine

Same here...u got my 100% support...
  4. Jordy

Hi from Steve, Toyota Performance Magazine

Is it a local magazine?? How much is it for the magazine?
  5. Jordy

[wts] Toyota ae101,111 short shift/gear knob Trd

The short shifter is for AE92 or AE101?? If it is for AE92 ... please give me a quote including postage to Kuching,Sarawak. I don't need the Gearnob..only the shifter.. thanks... best price please..cheerssss
  6. Jordy

cheap way to read ecu

i was wondering...how about Toyota 4A-GE 16valve ECU? Any ideas??
  7. Jordy

3SGTE ST215 into ANE11

:top:Cool~ Great Job~
  8. Jordy

how much to do engine swap?

9. Jordy

SR20 is a nice engine.... but not sure about the Puspakom n JPJ ... after the transplant ..duno if there will any hard problem registering ur new engine kah...
  10. Jordy

Because of AE86 is an RWF/FR engine... rear wheel drive..and because of Drifting... hehehehe it becomes expensive...and also because Initial D hahahahaha... happy modding my friend... i think u need to estimate budget for about the range of rm8k... just for everything in only... as for the wear...
  11. Jordy

Yes.. have to use AE86 gearbox for either 16valve or 20valve... their is another gearbox which u can use also... it's an old gearbox..duno u can find or not loh... it's the gearbox for 2T engine... if not mistaken from wat my friend told me...same gearbox as the old celica's... cheerss... if...
  12. Jordy

XYZ Adjustable Coilover For Sale!!!

Can PM Me best price for Parts number SS-DTO-D15? For car model Toyota AE92/101/111 Thanks
  13. Jordy

NRG Meters

Your Price is it including the postage charges already?
  14. Jordy

Apexi N1 muffler

how much is tat exhaust? Best price please~ Thank u very muchy~ :biggrin:
  15. Jordy

toyota ae92 parts for sale

oh ok ok ... hehehe... bro ae92joon... do u have anymore ae92 adjustable absorber... need hi/lo only
  16. Jordy

toyota ae92 parts for sale

Bro..the quick shift u mention is it a short shifter or just a normal ae90 shifter? Thanks
  17. Jordy

ae92 can fix ae101 crystal lamp n rear lamp ?

drill a whole at the back...pasang the bulb... hahaha... i cin cai say only... kekeke.. but seriously..i think tat's how they do it lah...
  18. Jordy

Japan Adjustble hi lo soft hard cheap!!

Bro, do you have CUSCO for Toyota Corolla AE92 ? I need only Hi/Lo ... Thanks :biggrin:
  19. Jordy

u mean the front bumber rite? i think a little bit of mods on the ae100 front bumber has to be done abit... i actually saw a few ae90 with front convertion of ae100 by using ae100 bonnet/fender/bumber/headlamps and signal...
  20. Jordy

I notice that ur rear lamp is the old model of ae90... maybe u can try to go and buy the late model ae90/ae92 corolla rear lamp.. jsut plug and play..and as for the car plater holder..u have to change it too... all plug and play..than will be nicer liaw..i think all the bumper sud look the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience