Search results

1. fd owners...

bro any of you removed your rear seats/storage? i want to remove my rear seats as its redundant to leave it there doing nothing.. anyone have some tips for me ? thanks
  2. anyone using cwest sleek lights?

i have a set which i am not using now.. but i am looking for the covers so that i can sell the kit... anyone knows where i can fabricate a set out ? also does anyone carry the FET catz light covers in malaysia ?
  3. help needed

hi guys... yesterday night my car got broken into and my mircrotech ecu and handset along with my avcr was stolen... i need some help in buy these few stuff along with a rhs window.. anyone has ?? for the ecu i need the wiring loom as well as they cut the connectors.... i can be reached at...
  4. microtech LT8S w/ handset prob...

Hi guys....yes... its me again.... sigh recently I've been hit with a bad streak of luck!!!! first my gb thn car cant start.... car start already now my handset cant work with my lt8s... i searched ard the net and googled trying to look for an ans...but it seems no one is having this problem...
  5. car cant start! help!

guy ytd my car had some problems starting.. it starts thn dies... as it dies it will choke.. i thought it might the a flood and deflooded and changed the plugs... same prob. today i tried starting the car same thing... i tapped on the accelerator the rpm revs up but but chokes and thn dies...
  6. Is It a clutch or gearbox problem?????

hi guys..sorry for the mia.. haha..been busy prepin for my rom stuff for the past few months :) anyway to the topic... i have been having some probs with my clutch recently.. 1. when i depress my clutch(os giken twin clutch), the cling-ing sounds seem to have softened much more 2. i ALWAYS...
  7. suspension talk

guys just wondering wad suspensions you guys are using? ohlins..teins...hks..? wad would a decent price be for a chop shop item, 2nd hand or brandnew? how to see if the set is a good one and not faulty? i believe this a rarely talked question but has been bugging me for some time now.. i ever...
  8. i am going up kl again...i need..

some help.. lol can anyone give me any addresses to good trust worthy chop shops? i guess ah choy is one of them ? lol many thanks
  9. wtb mid pipe and muffler (KL/JB sellers only)

where to get ready made custom exhaust or..(KL/JB places only) bros..where can i get a good custom exhaust job done in kl ? best if shop got something to copy or has ready made ones... thanks!!!
  10. looking for contact number ah choy and KC

i am looking for ah choy's contact number can anyone give it to me please? thanks :) btw KC, if u see this please pm me as i wanna ask you something... btw i am eugene's friend :) we met at yr place to collect some stuff..remember?
  11. looking for complete exhaust system

hi guys looking for complete exhaust system (turbo back) with jasma cert. best if still in car. i am running on a to4r so best if flanges fit. you can email me at [email protected] or pm me for my singapore contact number. thanks To deal asap. p.s best if its in kl
  12. need some help from kl bros

hi guys... recently i have been into some problems with the local traffic police and haven't been able to drive my 7. after much nego they are willing to let me renew my tax if i can find a jasma full exhaust pipe. was wondering if there is a hks distributor there at yr side? and better if i can...
  13. looking for exhaust system

anyone got a 3.5" downpipe with 3" midpipe and a jasma muffler to sell? (one set) i dont mind buying separate too. but must have joints/flanges. I can deal asap. hopefully the price will be fairly quoted too. thanks my target is one week.
  14. clutch pump master cylinder

any has this item ? i need it urgently. best if brand new thanks
  15. motor show ???

hi guys i remember seeing a ad stating that there is a motorshow till the 2 of sept. but i cant seem to find it now? anyone got details? coz i wanna go up to have a look thanks
  16. anyone did this ? <popup light conversion>

http://www.urbanracer.com/features/iss3_2001/0043.jpg looks cool... wondering if anyone did this b4 ?
  17. surge tank

hi was told by my mech that i need a surge tank. anyone fitted one? specs and dimensions? i wanna get it right once :) thanks guys
  18. buy/sell fd3s parts

hi guys i am looking for afew parts so i decided to open a new thread so that it might be helpful to others in finding stuff too.. i am looking for the part which is below stick shift cover. a 2way lsd a pair of mirrors, something like re or gandor if there is anyone selling a bodykit i might...
  19. btw fd3s LSD anyone selling?

looking for a lsd very soon coz i think my stock one is more or less at its end of life i looking for a 2 way if possible but i am open to others if price is good too haha thanks for looking :)
  20. replica branded carbon hood

i might be able to get a rep. SC*OT bonnet in carbon fiber . i do not have pics as yet but i might be able to get some. just wondering if anyone interested? jb owners gotta either drive in and fix or tah pao back. those willing to pay for shipping for places further up thn i do not mind sending...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye guys, im new here..hehe
just want to get some info bout the defrent between crossmember and subframe. because if want to transplant a myvi engine to kelisa engine bay will required to use storia or yrv subframe\crossmember rite?....den wats the defrent between kelisa and yrv\storia subframe\crossmember....very appreciated if could giv a details bout this....thanks...hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience