Search results

1. B

WTS Nissan fairlady 350z Red 320 hp, modification more than rm50k

for fairlady car owner..i willing to sell my performance parts and accessories..kindy sms me tq
  2. Wts brembo brake for nissan fairlady

Wts brembo brake from nissan fairlady Item(s):BREMBO BRAKE FOR NISSAN FAIRLADY AND OTHERS CAR MODEL AS WELL Price:RM3000 NEGO Dealing method:COD IN SUNWAY TYRE SHOP Location of seller:SUNWAY Contact method/details:SMS 012 6666368 Age of item:2-3 YEARS --- Item(s)...
  3. Wts france redwine cuvee poujeaux merlot 2004, 50 cartons to clear

Item(s): FRANCE REDWINE CUVEE POUJEAUX MERLOT 2004.JUSCO SELLING RM100 ABOVE FOR MERLOT YEARS 2004 AND years BELOW. Price:1 BOTTLE RM69 EACH .below 5 CARTON RM40 EACH AND 5 CARTON AND ABOVE RM30 EACH Dealing method:COC IN MY SHOP OR DELIVERY FOR 5 CARTONS AND ABOVE Location of seller:SUMMIT...
  4. B

WTS Nissan fairlady 350z Red 320 hp, modification more than rm50k

loan arrangeble..view in summit usj complex tq
  5. WTS Nissan fairlady 350z Red 320 hp, modification more than rm50k

Price: RM 108k WITHOUT PERFORMANCE PARTS MARK WITH** RM118K WITH ALL BELOW PERFORMANCE PARTS Reg. year: 2005 Mileage: 50 000 - 54 999 Make: Nissan Model: Others Transmission: Auto Engine Capacity: 3500 cc Accessories: Solar Film, CD Player, Leather seats, Airbag driver, Airbag...
  6. B

New Year Convoy

from bmw328
  7. B

New Year Convoy

Date : 26 December 2009 (Saturday) Time : 7pm. Venue : Shangri-la Hotel Zs confirm are as follows :- 1. Z-Ice and wife 2. CWF and wife 3. RYO87 4. Fairlady Paul and partner 5. Katzman 6. Lord1700 and partner 7. Jampeg and partner 8. Oilman 9. Geekerpoyo and partner 10. Beautle and partner...
  8. B

New Year Convoy

HAHAHAH...cool
  9. B

Nissan Fairlady Club

cool bro...need my help...buzz me
  10. B

Z Owners' List

:driver::driver:kakaka...forgot to post la..hows everything?hows the maya gal...
  11. B

Z Owners' List

hello
  12. B

Nissan Fairlady Marketplace Links-Parts & Others

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/253428-nissan-fairlady-z-nismo-2-accessories-and-mod-not-less-than-rm40k.html#post3927801
  13. B

fairlady gathering

sunway caltex station?
  14. B

fairlady gathering

count me in

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once again the hills are set to reverberate to the burbles of V8’s and boxers as well as the straight gunned with the Berjaya Hills Time Challenge 2010 that will be put together by JPM Motorsports over the weekend of 29-31 October...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience