Search results

1. L

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Hi Guys, Long time no see. Just want to inform that I am selling of my ZerOne soft hard hi-lo adjustable for RM750. Initially i put RM1100 as I was selling together the Ultra Racing bars and due to someone eagerly wants to buy these bars..so i sold them separately and here price reduction to...
  2. L

Perdana ZerOne Adjustable absober soft-hard hi-lo

Mitsuda..check your inbox
  3. Perdana ZerOne Adjustable absober soft-hard hi-lo

Used Perdana V6 Adjustable ZerOne Absober soft-hard hi-low Still in excellent condition. Plug and Play. Bought new from Kakimoto Sunway for RM2k++ Comes with its own set This adjustable is not that hard compared to TIEN brand. You don't need to worry having a bad bumpy ride as its spring rate...
  4. FS : Jvc everio hdd cam 20gb

Model : GZ-MG22AG Condition : 9.5/10 (perfect) comes with original box and free DVD writer 32x Optical Zoom / 800x Digital Zoom ; 2.5" Clear LCD Monitor 16:9 Wide Mode ; Multi-Language On-Screen Menu Supplied Accessories: Adapter sector, battery li-ion, cable A/V, cable USB, remote control...
  5. L

WTA-About perdana v6 FC and Maintenance.

no lah..surely not laughing..sort of cheering the team. Anyway, I dont think im able to join u guys...im travelling to Northern region (Kedah and Perlis) :)
  6. L

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

anyone able to make contact and update?
  7. L

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Pls PM ni EVO 8 non-MR and MR version with itemised including car price, tax and other important documents needed. thanks bro
  8. L

NeuroOne, x masuk la. car not fast enough like others...hahaha. Simply watch and laugh :biggrin:
  9. L

Just an update for my yesterday's service for 180,000km. My perdana's engine is a stock Perdana V6 (Pls refer to NeuroOne). Mileage clocked @ 179,000KM. Year of production Aug 2003. This is a 9 years old car which personally is a very reliable and practical personal car. Additional accessories...
  10. L

Knuckle conversion from 4 lugs to 5 lugs

thanks NeuroOne...good info indeed.
  11. L

Yezza. Offline member for Vsixers. Renewing membership very soon :)
  12. L

Wah..good responses. Thanks everyone. I might be installing 4 pot nissan this week. Found the 1 front pair 4 pot nissan but with 5 lugs. Need to tebuk to 4 lugs as well. NeuroOne...I will call u later for the tebuk one. No worries, I got your phone number and fb. Vsixers maa... p/s: I used to...
  13. Knuckle conversion from 4 lugs to 5 lugs

Hi everyone, First of all I would like to apologize if there's an existing thread about this but I couldn't find one. Feel free to remove my thread if there's an existing one. Thank you. I am planning to place a bigger disc brake and Nissan 4 pot is my only option instead of 2 pot evo 3...
  14. L

New Set Perdana V6 Smoked LED Tail Lamp

got warranty ? because i'm afraid there would be a leakage after using it. Later become an aquarium
  15. L

Hi guys, Tried to search the thread but nothing comes. It's about putting evo's engine under perdana V6 hood. I am looking on the engine transplant and there's one guy offering me such a good offer as he's selling off his car on getting real evo, evo 7. The issue is, initially he had evo 2...
  16. L

so anyone selling manual GB? please PM me..looking for one. No intention to get turbo at this moment :)
  17. L

hahahaha....4th gear cant be engaged after few miles ahead then suddenly (almost 5-6km) the 4th gear automatically dropped to 3rd and remain in 3rd. 80kms would be at 3.5-3.8 rpm..hahaha..makan minyak la kwn!
  18. L

guys...my GB blown few weeks back. 4th gear can't be engaged. Huhu..and definitely looking for manual GB..anyone selling here? Perdana v6 2004. mileage is 148k...huhu
  19. L

Hi guys, I have 1 used adjustable absober for sale. Please refer here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/307259-perdana-v6-apm-adjustable-absober.html. only rm200 (nego)
  20. L

Subaru Impreza ver8 STi - MUST VIEW

RM115? damm good....i wish..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My air cond currently intermittently would stop working, especially when hot.
Honda Service Center informed that the magnetic clutch and coil was faulty and would cost me RM1600 to replace.
Anyone with a recommendation for an air cond shop I can do it locally?
A shop near where I live in Serdang, Selangor informed that they are unable to source original Japan parts and only have replacement Magnetic Clutch & Coils from China. Reading online, there are shops which replace with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience