Search results

1. where to buy

anyone knows where to buy vlip normal type without wings for subaru cockeye wrx my05 in KL? which shop sells them? hope bros here can help...thank you all and happy cny.
  2. microtech lt8

hello all....wana ask a qn....is microtech lt8 suitable for NA cars? i have seen many running TC vtec with that...
  3. A

Suggested mod for stock B16 gearing??

hi bro...i actually read up the USDM GSR from 94-01,93-01 JDM SiR gearbox ratios.... i know it does not make much power in a b16..im actually on b20....but on stock gearings..so looking to see what are my best options for gearing based on a 20 lamppost run.... hope you can shed some...
  4. Suggested mod for stock B16 gearing??

Dear Brothers.... I am looking to purchase the complete gearset from a S80/Y80 JDM, GSR gearbox of ratios: 1st: 3.230 2nd: 1.900 3rd: 1.360 4th: 1.034 5th: 0.787 Reverse: 3.000 Final Drive: 4.400 into my current B16A gearbox. I have read about it on how the gear ratios of the S80 actually...
  5. Strengthening B20 block

Hi guys....i am looking to strengthen my b20 for occasional track use and drag. I am kinda of newbie to all these but have heard of ARP headstud, conrods etc. What should I really go for to strengthen the block? Experts out there please kindly advise me...thank you v much
  6. A

EK air-con filter

so indeed theres aircon filter for ek...my mech tells me say dun have....wtf??? where to buy from JB?
  7. B20 for track?

hi there..i hear many ppl say b20 is not built for track...and some also say if a b20 is strengthened it can be on the tracks as normal...so would like to find out from the gurus if any bros here run b20 and still track?
  8. how much est for labor charges

hi guys..i have a b20 right now been playing for 5 mths or so...me abit of a trackie and would like to change my block to b18 or b16b....any idea what would the labor charges be like?
  9. A

Cusco Super single?

oic...okies...thanks for the valuable feedback dcloo bro! any idea how to spot a geuine cusco SS for b series?
  10. Cusco Super single?

any bros here using cusco super single? am doing a comparison between this and the ORC SS. Wondering which is better.
  11. A

Myth about Ogura?

actually im talking abt the pad lining that worns out after use...my frens were telling me...u cant change the pad material after one time use..the next time the pad material wears out and u need a change..u must buy the whole replacement disc that costs alot more than material costs.....i...
  12. A

B16b/B18c R cam which 1 better?

thanks shiro bro for clarifying..
  13. A

hi bros....was wondering...can i do WITHOUT an aftermarket cam gear for dc2 cams???
  14. Myth about Ogura?

Hi there...any ogura SS users here? i have heard rumors from frens that frens told them...ogura super single can only repad once..after that need to buy overhaul kit....i wonder if that is true..can anyone shed some light...dam blurred now as i hear stories from ma frens...i was thinking..got...
  15. A

i read in those american forums that you will get the best out of those aftermarket cams like toda/jun/buddyclub if your compression is done higher..e.g a b20 with stock pistons with toda C cams might not bring out the potential in the cams with versus b20 forged pistons with higher compression...
  16. sard fuel regulator

hi guys...like to know where can i buy new SARD fuel regulator, preferably with gauge. Any where in KL that sells?
  17. A

My 2L B-Series N/A Project

hi bros...pls advise me here...i am curious abt how the terms meant... I know many talk about the b20 block..is there such thing as the b20 head? when we talk about b20b, the term actually means b16/b18 head mated with the crv b20 block yah? I am trying to make up what my mechanic once...
  18. A

B18C-R Fuel Injectors Help

so rightfully saying..a prelude 330cc peak n hold injectors are good enuff for b20b setup on rechipped ecu in an ek4????
  19. A

which injectors are best on EK4 using rechipped ecu of EG, running on b20b? i see many running on prelude 330cc injectors? But there are 3 types of prelude injectors..and which one should i get?? thanks bros.
  20. A

RC 370cc injectors ok???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Torrential rain, coupled with strong winds and cold temperatures weren’t enough to stop the Motul-Autech GT-R from claiming victory in the GT500 class with Benoit Treluyer and Satoshi Motoyama behind the wheel at the Fuji Speedway.

The weather pounded the track for most of the race, forcing the marshals to bring the race to a halt on Lap 60 of the scheduled 66 lap race. Such was the rain that cars were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience