Search results

1. W

ford kuga tyres...

235/55/17 any with less noise n good grip tyre
  2. ford kuga tyres...

any ford kuga member here?im looking for new tyres..any recommandation?thankz
  3. W

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for toyota hiace 2010-2011 fog lamp!!
  4. W

where to buy brembo brakes?

morning.....anyone know where can i get tis at butterworth?
  5. mitshubishi triton sound system!

any suggestion on modify the sound system on TRITON?my budget below 2k!any shop recommanded at bkt mertajam area?thankjz
  6. W

EG rulezzzzzzz!!!

morning!well.im looking 4 EG 2drs.........anyone got lubang?10q............bro.ur auto can change to manual ah?thank.......if u get any EG 2drs.can sms me.0122173386.10q
  7. 98 crv Vtec,possible?

izzit possible to drop in the b16b head to CRV?faster?anyone try b4?10q
  8. W

ICE advise!

thankz bro!mean that the HU frm my car cant use rite?coz is wit cd md dvd map!the frequency frm 70 to 89 onli!i have to change to whole HU?meanwhile i have to add a screen on the middle of the roof n one on the original place!3k enough?
  9. ICE advise!

well.i just bought a toyota estima!im gonna change a DVD player.........whats the budget 4 that wit a screen?10q
  10. W

integra Headcounts!!

4drs is gsr ah?the price damn high ler..u all r type r?gsr come wit b18c?
  11. W

integra Headcounts!!

hi all!well.anyone can tell me the market price 4 dc2 now?im thinking 2 get one......izzit hard to find a 2nd?thankz
  12. SAVVY need to upgrade!^_^

hi!well.im driving a savvy!dont laugh at me k!erm....im gonna upgrade the sound system.any advise?which shop to highly recommanded wit good service?10Q.my budget is below 1.8k.....10q........^_^
  13. W

How is proton savvy maintanance?

thankz 4 all me idea....may i know the offset of savvy?
  14. W

1999 Honda EJ8 (VTI auto) for sale - Location JB

aiyer.....the car in good condition..........no worry.....i met him n his car b4......hehehe......gary..
  15. W

Honda upgrade parts

bro.the ecu can fit into eg9?
  16. W

Yellow EK for sale!!!

tats a good car dude!if u intend so start ur VTEC journey.................u can consider it coz u no need to spend more to modify oledi....^_^
  17. W

EJ 7 with dohc b16a for sale!

anybody?...............................
  18. W

morning!nobody into that?45k?heheee
  19. W

loan can up to 36k

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience