Search results

1. D

Nikon Coolpix S2 for sale....

Anyone interested the digi cam still available. This digicam seldom use and is in good condition.... Anyone...!!!!!!
  2. D

Nikon Coolpix S2 for sale....

pancin please check your pm
  3. Nikon Coolpix S2 for sale....

Nikon digital camera model Coolpix S2 Age around 9 month. Selling price RM550 neg. Kindly refer attachment for the picture. Those interested pls call 012-393 8266
  4. D

Honda Civic EG Ferio for sale!

send pic... interested [email protected] Thanz...
  5. D

Need solutions for Iswara

using NGK iridium plug....
  6. D

I retuned back the engine again and also the carb washed. The plug still in good condition.... so far it have back a bit pick up for now..... now monitoring the consumption of the fuel.... Thanks a lot for the info.....
  7. D

I haven't check the block yet on the last service. the radiator pipe checked and it does not pengek yet for now..... hopefully it was not the block problem. if it is really the block problem than is really DAMN.... anyway thanks for the info.....
  8. D

wind: the tuning already done n still the same.... however I try to check the tuning again. Thanks.....
  9. D

Yet Another Chick In Da House..

Fat.... i just move down to klang nearly a month.... and new in zth.... so havn't join any TT b4.... is there any problem if i join u all for any coming TT...??? hopefully i can find the way to the location of the TT.. bwhahahaha....lol
  10. D

Sexy chick!

Aiya.... take away the "25" or ur boss dog... than u won't be so cham lor.... act faster than the "25" lor..... like old ppl said sin har sau wai keong.... than.. u be the champ....
  11. D

Fat.... sore throat oredi stil wan to ask ppl wanna to die ar..... hehehe.....:regular_smile: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:
  12. D

BG u really very popular in zth..... ar... hahahaha......
  13. Need solutions for Iswara

the petrol consumption of my iswara is very high.... RM60 petrol fill in only can run for around 285km. any1 know why...?? the power also degraded so much.... the normal iswara or new version iswara when pick up is more powerful than mine.:cry_smile: how to gain back the power....???
  14. D

BikiniGal Fan Club

bikinigal..... hehehe... nope I don't know them..... Wat satria_95 wrote is full of imagination.... just give some ideas.... I'm a newbies here.....:embaressed_smile:
  15. D

BikiniGal Fan Club

long life to our 2 future author......
  16. D

BikiniGal Fan Club

very good imagination n u should write a script for the next coming X-men!!! or Wolverine bla bla bla...... so that every1 can watch n enjoy...... bwhahahaha.....
  17. D

So where the TT going to be.....
  18. D

me also new here n would like to join for TT.... Can join......?????
  19. D

Sexy chick!

all boses is like that 1.... now adays is hard to find good boses....
  20. D

Nicole, the chick modder

wah... just talk kok n sing song only ar.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid. I say the word with a bit of malevolence to it. I’ll be honest here and admit I’ve never been a fan of the concept. In my opinion, forced induction is the definitive way forward. Imagine the irony when Porsche called me up and unexpectedly offered me the keys to a Panamera S Hybrid for a day. I accepted the offer of course, but I certainly had my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience