Search results

1. F

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Still looking for mrs hardtop.. Anyone come across please call me at 0166961191
  2. F

My MR2 turbo upgrade project

haha.. i think all my tie rod died... sound like lorry now..ki kok kik kok.. lolx thats why thinking to lower or not.. anyhow.. great info from you whether for now or next upgrade. thanks
  3. F

My MR2 turbo upgrade project

hehe.. fans here reading too.. long time never visit zth forum due to working outstation and leaving my car at home alone~:( good job bro.. so interesting seeing you mod your ride.. trying to curi info from you.. hehe ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  4. F

hihi, looking for manifold to fit garett turbo. for my 225. anywhere can i get it?
  5. F

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

Koolspyda, Haha.. I am not nick, just one of his friends. Heard your story.. Wanna grab info from you bout my car when we meet.. Of coz bring nick along Trying to poison him.. Tho poisoned by the other fren d..
  6. F

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

pass by... wanna ask where can i get hardtop? asking on behalf of a mrs new owner and where to tune his unichip. thanks
  7. F

te37 japan 17x8j pcd114.3 5h

pm me best price. thanks
  8. bmw e30~~ drift~~ need help

hi and greeting to all the sifu and guru out there, i'm planning to get a e30.. currently saw one with 1g gte twin turbo and another rb20det (so far away from me) so, almost confirm to get the 1g. but now i'm soooo worried... my question is, will this 1g goes underpower.. has...
  9. F

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

180sx please. thanks.
  10. F

imported car for low price!!!!

please let me know the price of: 1.e30 2 doors 320(converted to any turbo or supercharge engine wil do) 2.180sx
  11. F

the whole mr2 half cut still with you? 245 or 225?
  12. F

Toyota Autocross

hoho.. nice wat~~~ let me know if i can go to play at the place without booking or not lor~~ go understand more of my ride first..
  13. F

Toyota Autocross

bro, can we go to have fun there without booking? or booking price? hhaha.. my fren so pai seh joining that day.. den after that ask me go play with him.. lolx alot more to learn.. so sien.. my gf keep saying i drive like snail..
  14. F

Toyota Autocross

only toyota?
  15. F

anyone willing to let go :sw20 gen2/3 brake calliper, pump and master pump, rotor, do i need to change the brake hose as well? or any suggestion on upgrading brake.. thanks.
  16. F

Brake upgrade for 1990 SW20

hihi all sifussS.. long time never visit here.. anyway.. interested in upgrading brakes... my ride like having difficulty to stop.. but brake pad still cukup according to the workman.. any suggestion? some said i should upgrade to 4pot or 6pot disk as well.. true? or those called brembo...
  17. F

Service Targa Roof Top

vin.. hows the down-froce stuff do? is it better in handling and waving on highways?
  18. F

Service Targa Roof Top

haha.. lolx.. saw ur car there d... admire.. diffuser... where r u from? somewhere nearby the shop?
  19. F

Service Targa Roof Top

how? the case done? my turn after spraying car... sienzzz... before spraying all works well
  20. convert to kenari aerosport or RS

Guys, asking on behalf of fren. he would like to convert his normal kenari to aerosport type or RS type including taillights and full bodykit. if any seller. please quote me a price. location KL/PJ