Search results

1. MOTUL Tekma Mega X 15W 40

Hi All, I have MOTUL Tekma Mega X 15W40 in 4L packs for sale at RM 100 only PM to enquire
  2. Sparco Pro Karting Gloves

I have a brand new pair of Sparco pro karting gloves part # 0024804LN for sale SIZE: Large COLOUR: Black and grey PRICE: RM 80 only
  3. TRD Zippo

Hi all, I have 1 unit TRD Zippo for sale. Item is brand new in a box asking for RM 200 only
  4. Goodyear Asymetric 2 - 225/35 R19

Hi All I have 4 pcs of Goodyear Asymmetric 2 for sale Condition as below: - 235/35 R19 - brand new - manufacture end 2012 - made in Germany - price at RM 550 p/pc
  5. Infiniti Red Bull Racing Wallet

I have 1 unit Infiniti Red Bull Racing wallet for sale at RM 60 only Infiniti Red Bull Racing Wallet Infiniti Red Bull Racing Wallet PM to deal
  6. Arai RX7 RR5 (Corsair V)

1 unit top of the line ARAI RX7 RR5 brand new in a box for sale. Size: SIze L: 59-60cm Colour: White Safety Standards: M2010 · JIS · MFJ certified Snell As worn by: Pedrosa, Haslam, Takahashi, Rea, Aoyama, Harada, Hayden, Randy, Nakagami Edwards, Aoyama, Pedrosa, Haga, Crutchlow and Doohan...
  7. ICON Airframe Helmet Solid Gloss - White

I have one unit ICON Airframe helmet in white for sale. Used twice but seems a size too big for me - Size XL Bought new at RM1.2k - Looking to let go at RM 650 with some room to nego A brief intro and related links The ICON Airframe™ helmet represents the pinnacle in modern helmet...
  8. Vacancy For Motorsports Brand Executive

<SECTION id=jobreq> Requirements SPM, Diploma or Degree or equivalent qualifications in Business, Marketing or motorsports related field. Minimum 1 year of working experience. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Proactive, self-disciplined, independent...
  9. Toyo R888

4 pcs of Toyo R888 in 225/40 R18 for sale or exchange with identical size Manufacture 2010 Only done 3k KM in city driving PM for more info
  10. TOMEI Advanced Spec RB26DETT Complete Engine

PM for more details
  11. IMPUL FS-16 Alloy Wheel Promotion

IMPUL FS-16 alloy wheel for sale Dimensions 16 X 6.5jj in 4 hole 114.3 pcd with +38 offset Price is RM 1,600 for 4 pieces Made in Japan PM to enquire
  12. Nismo Unveil 2012 Motorsports Activity Plan

Nissan won numerous championships in motor races in 2011. For 2012, it will participate in the GT500 class of the SUPER GT series, the top motorsports competition series in Japan, provide support in overseas races, mainly by offering its engines to teams participating in LMP2 (Le Mans Prototype...
  13. It's nearly that time of the year again...

Just a sneak peak at whats going to be in BSC from tomorrow until Sunday... ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------
  14. M

Favourite tyres

Here's a thread fdedicated to tyres that left a mark (pun intended) in your life :) They could be rubbers that you started driving in or used and have left a very good impression. Let me get the tyre rolling (again, pun intended) by contributing one of the first performance tyres that I used...
  15. NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 released

NISSAN MOTORSPORTS INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD. (NISMO) is pleased to announce the official release of a Nissan GT-R (R35) that conforms to FIA GT3 regulations: the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3. NISMO and JR Motorsports (JRM), its official partner for this major project, have been jointly developing the...
  16. Tokyo Auto Salon 2012

They say the best time of the day in Tokyo is night because that is when the city shakes and glows. It is a wonderful place to explore at night by car as the roads that block them up all day are finally empty. And as I left the sightseeing of the city until it came to life after sunset. I was...
  17. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

To all skyliners, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! :driver:
  18. Nissan 350Z Roadster

One unit 350Z with topless fun and V6 surround sound... Stock to the bone except for original Nismo Ver.1 aerokit Most of the time used for display and has only clocked 21,000 real KMs. It is manufactured and registered in 2006 via Tan Chong AP and is a facelift version ie. lights, alloy...
  19. Newman-Haas Ends 29-year Span of Racing Excellence

INDIANAPOLIS[/B] — Newman-Haas Racing, one of the most successful teams for the better part of the last three decades in U.S. open-wheel racing, is closed. Carl Haas, who teamed with actor Paul Newman to establish the team in 1983, made the announcement Thursday, asserting the team could not...
  20. M

Performance of a champion - GT-R

November 13th, Fuji Speedway (Shizuoka prefecture) Representing the peak of Japanese motorsport, SUPER GT shared the bill with Formula Nippon for the JAF Grand Prix FUJI SPRINT CUP 2011, held at Fuji Speedway from November 11th (Friday) to 13th (Sunday), where the NISSAN GT-R put on a command...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i found a EVO 3 half cut in JB.......but the ECU inside not 2364 is 2368????
so anybody can tell me ,the 2368 is belong to which model????
thanks alot....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience