Search results

1. L

Honda Crx And Crx Delsol Headcount!

It is legal, it is in my name, imported, duty paid but customs stamp says that I cannot sell it. Dont know why they did that.. If anyone can get around the customs problem I will sell for a good price. Otherwise am open to suggestions. Just dont want anyone getting fines and summons in my name...
  2. L

Honda CRX for sale

customs difficulty Customs gave me problems because I brought in my Motorcycle at the same time. Miti said it was okay. then when they arrived at port Klang they said I can only have one or the other but not both. So they imposed this restriction that I cannot sell the car, my choice was to...
  3. L

Honda CRX for sale

See pictures [/IMG]
  4. L

Honda CRX for sale

brought car in in 2001-- BGM7801 Larry
  5. L

Honda CRX for sale

It is legal, it is in my name, imported, duty paid but customs stamp says that I cannot sell it. Dont know why they did that.. If anyone can get around the customs problem I will sell for a good price. Otherwise am open to suggestions. Just dont want anyone getting fines and summons in my name...
  6. Honda CRX for sale

I have a CRX that I am unable to sell because of complications with the paperwork (import). I may be able to sell parts of it or come to some arrangement with buyer. It is in good workling order except for the Distributor. Year 1989, black 1.6 si, nice seats, nice wheels, good gearbox, good...
  7. L

Honda Crx And Crx Delsol Headcount!

CRX For Sale I have a CRX that I am unable to sell because of complications with the paperwork (import). I may be able to sell parts of it or come to some arrangement with buyer. It is in good workling order except for the Distributor. Year 1989, black 1.6 si, nice seats, nice wheels, good...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience