Search results

1. T

rear view mirror

where can i get rear view mirror like the one in perdana and waja? sticked on to windscreen type... cant find one frm halfcut shop
  2. T

fender bar question

if u weld the fender bars onto chasis, how are u going to take out the doors next time?
  3. 6" original K&N with adapter (just reoiled)

Sold SOLD. thanks.
  4. [HELP]**brake fluid nipple is stucked**[HELP]

omg....duno wat the fark was going on...problems came 1 by 1 and i'm really farked up! was installing my new brake hose...then tried to pusing the brake fluid release nipple and *Snap*, it broke into 2! and fark, the other part is now fully stucked inside! oh my....pls any sifu out there...
  5. [WTS] MOMO steering with bosskit for mitsu GSR

Sold sold thx
  6. [WTS]PIAA Bumper Projector Lamp

Lamp: PIAA with glass cover. no scratch. with "PIAA" wording on the glass. BULB: PIAA H3 bulb. 12V, 85W. RM300 NEGO . **includes postal till your door step** contact me at 016-8973227 Edmund. if i dun answer fon = i'm in the class. sms me then, will get bck to u. U Get wat u SEE:
  7. [WTS] 3 K&N 6" filters & 3 K&N 6" adapter

**price stated includes postal till your doorstep** Contact me at 016-8973227. (Edmund)if i dun answer fon = i'm in class. pls sms then. will get back to u. Item 1: USED 6" K&N Filter, with rubber top. let go with original K&N adapter 2.5". condition: cun and no lobang. will wash...
  8. proton aircond fan motor [question]

which car from mitsu is using the same aircond fan motor with proton iswara? the code of the motor is 065000-1501. Denso.
  9. used K&N 6" with adapter for sell

K&N 6" with adapter for sell Please refer to: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=750671#post750671
  10. 2 door AE92 with silvia front end

http://ae92.00page.com/joe.html hehe..quite cun
  11. AE86/KE70 bushes info

I just bought 1 whole set of the bushes, ball joints, tie rod ends.. Here are the prices. Hope this helps Front: (Japan) Lower Arm Bush - RM12 each (X2) (Taiwan) Tension Rod Bush - RM 1.30 each (X4) (Japan) Tie Rod End - RM 25 each (X2) (Japan) Lower Arm ball Joint - RM43 each (X2) (Japan)...
  12. 20V without thermostat

my engine is now running without the thermostat. and my radiator fan is connected to the 'on' in the ignition switch. tat means once the key is turned to on, the fan starts working. effect: idling damn 9 high, water temp damn 9 low. a mech told me tht i must install a thermostat. or else...
  13. [WTB] AE86 right side caliper

anyone got front right caliper??? if wan to sell 1 pair oso can...if the price is alrite. btw, this calipers i wan r for the ventilated type rotor for AE86...not the single plate rotor type.. please pm me
  14. [WTS] svt ecu

2nd gen svt ecu RM450 including air flow meter
  15. TOYOTA ..::~Yellow Pages~::..

This is the Toyota Yellow Pages where we put down our contacts. I hope this thread can be kept clean, so please dont post any reply. PM me or Chinozie your details instead, and we will post them up here. <Forum Nick>, <Name>, <CarModel>, <Contact Number>, <Location> ..::~TOYOTA YELLOW...
  16. C52 gearbox

how do we physically diffeerentiate 4afe C52 and 20V svt C52 gearbox? or...they are just the same? how do we differentiate 20V clutch and cover with 4afe's??
  17. Exhaust Sensor 20V & GZE

do they have the same signal reading?? can i use 20V's exhaust sensor on gze?
  18. Signal Lamp, Fender

i broke my mum's iswara left side signal lamp and the fendetr oso bengkok. i was told tht the original signal lamp is RM90, while the fender is RM150. Is tht the normal price?
  19. Iswara Front Signal Lamp

where can i get iswara's front signal lamp? looking for front left lamp, how much does a proton's original set cost?
  20. Strut Bar - Help

can anyone help me to find out the measurement for strut bar measurement for kancil, kelisa and kenari? strut top center to center measurement. i'm looking for strut bar with 35" (890mm) (89cm) center to center measurement. thx in advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How many of you are die-hard fans of classic cars? It's probably safe to say that millions of people would love to own an antique car, if for no other reason than the status that comes with it. In reference to Paul Tan's report on The 46th Victorian Hot Rod Show held in Melbourne recently, the culture is booming in the city of Oz, and such pieces of gleaming metal are considered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience